• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

thank you for making me feel sick

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was thinking wht pple stand to gain by making others miserable,you may manipulate the pple ard me, including myself. really hope you hum karma chan.fuck u.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was thinking wht pple stand to gain by making others miserable,you may manipulate the pple ard me, including myself. really hope you hum karma chan.fuck u.

some nice soul at amk hinted to me abt 55. I was thinking isn't this wht Mr nice want?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
some nice soul at amk hinted to me abt 55. I was thinking isn't this wht Mr nice want?

Apparently,they are japanese speaking pple,was once fooled by this bloody jap's politeness,throw money at me before,still have the cheek to apologise for disturbing me.:oIo:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently,they are japanese speaking pple,was once fooled by this bloody jap's politeness,throw money at me before,still have the cheek to apologise for disturbing me.:oIo:

i feel like i am talking to myself,do me a favour by posting your responses in my thread,thanks!:o

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you forget to take your medication today?

why will i need medication when i know that what happened to me is man-made,i know it sound unbelievable,but I swear what i state in this forum is all truth. If there are any lies that i made up,may i be struck with lightning.:mad:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha ...... this is the bastard that make you sick!

oldfaggotbobsim-1.png

it's not him,it's someone with surname lee or goh?