• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thaksin cry INNOCENT! Kiss My Ass!

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://nationmultimedia.com/2009/05/16/politics/politics_30102789.php

'I'm innocent': Thaksin
By The Nation
Published on May 16, 2009

Fugitive ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra yesterday issued a statement insisting on his innocence in light of police proceedings to indict him for lese majeste.

"Although I am living in exile abroad, I am a Thai citizen who is staunchly loyal to Their Majesties the King and Queen," Thaksin said in the statement released in Bangkok by Noppadon Pattama, his legal adviser.

He said the accusation that he had insulted the monarchy was unfair and contrary to reality.

None of his remarks had been intended to offend the monarchy, he said.

Thaksin said he fully respected the monarchy and understood it to be a most revered institution in Thailand, beloved by every Thai citizen.

A smear campaign exists to persecute him and paint him as disloyal, he said, adding that public prosecutors had thus far dropped all charges related to lese majeste.

The ousted prime minister reminded all parties concerned that national reconciliation could not be realised if injustice prevailed and said his opponents should stop trying to cement his political downfall with trumped-up charges.

He vowed to fight to prove his innocence to the full extent of the law.

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://nationmultimedia.com/2009/05/20/politics/politics_30103106.php

NEW PHEU THAI LEADER
Somchai gets Thaksin's backing

By The Nation
Published on May 20, 2009

Somchai gets Thaksin's backing

30103106-01.jpg

Somchai Petprasert

Ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra has given the nod for Pheu Thai Party's Nakhon Ratchasima MP Somchai Petprasert to become the new party leader of the Pheu Thai Party, an MP said yesterday.

Pheu Thai Party party list MP Sunai Julapongsathorn said some MPs had talked to Thaksin about who should be the new party leader.

He ruled out deputy House Speaker Apiwan Wiriyachai assuming the post saying Thaksin wanted a highly experienced and long-time politician to helm the party as he believed only a person of such calibre could deal with the Democrats.

"Thaksin has made the decision and will not change his mind," Sunai said.

Somchai refused to be interviewed about the reports regarding him saying he would wait for the party's resolution.

Pheu Thai Party spokesman Prompong Nopparit rejected the report that Somchai was the favourite to be new party leader, saying it was just a rumour spread by his supporters.

He said the party made a resolution on Monday that the new party leader must be an MP so that he could coordinate within the party and House. The decision on who will be the new party leader will depend on the party meeting on May 31.

Asked if Thaksin would have a say in the decision, Prompong said no. "The party leaders and party members in each region will be making the decision. Thaksin does not have the power to dictate the matter," he said.

Meanwhile chairman of Pheu Thai Party MPs Chalerm Yoobamrung said he would not accept the party leader's post, adding jokingly that he did not have the charisma and was way too aggressive to be a party leader. He said deputy House Speaker Apiwan Wiriyachai, Pheu Thai Party's Nonthaburi MP, was more suitable for the post.

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAD starting New Political Party!

http://nationmultimedia.com/2009/05/14/politics/politics_30102680.php

ANTI-THAKSIN MOVEMENT
PAD starts party registration process : EC

By The Nation

People's Alliance for Democracy (PAD) has notified Election Commission (EC) its intention to register its party, EC Secretary General Suthipol Thaweechaikarn said.

A representative of the movement told the EC on April 24 that its party will be called "Pak Pantamitr Prachachon Pheupracha Thippatai" (People's Alliance for Democracy, PAD).

EC is now in the process of examining and checking information and laws concerned.

Meanwhile Prapan Naikowit, an EC member, said EC's Parties Affairs office will check whether the name would be allowed or not.

However PAD's coordinator Suriyasai Katasila said the decision to register a party under what names did not come from PAD's core leaders.

Those who notified EC about the registration could possibly a group of PAD core members.

The PAD assembly will make decision on the matter in its meeting scheduled to be held between May 24 and 25.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his supporter are poor people, and simple people, no match with the elite. PAP equivalent of thailand win this battle.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think the royalist supporters are not corrupt? They are even worst than Thaksin. At least Thaksin gave some to the poor. And the royalist elites? You wait long long. They only share the wealth among themselves.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think the royalist supporters are not corrupt? They are even worst than Thaksin. At least Thaksin gave some to the poor. And the royalist elites? You wait long long. They only share the wealth among themselves.

agreed with you.
Sri lanka is the same, i was doing business in Sri lankafor quite long time.
the elite control the colombo( capital) & the goverment 2 years back.
the current goverment kick out the people elected partly 2 years back by a coup. Same thing, the elite in capital TL that money is make open and give out to the rural people. so they support the current goverment.

so in order to make history and boast reputation, they start the war against LTTE. The victory might sound nice but look at the civilian in the north.
This victory is just for the elite.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://nationmultimedia.com/2009/05/16/politics/politics_30102789.php

'I'm innocent': Thaksin
By The Nation
Published on May 16, 2009

Fugitive ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra yesterday issued a statement insisting on his innocence in light of police proceedings to indict him for lese majeste.

"Although I am living in exile abroad, I am a Thai citizen who is staunchly loyal to Their Majesties the King and Queen," Thaksin said in the statement released in Bangkok by Noppadon Pattama, his legal adviser.

He said the accusation that he had insulted the monarchy was unfair and contrary to reality.

None of his remarks had been intended to offend the monarchy, he said.

Thaksin said he fully respected the monarchy and understood it to be a most revered institution in Thailand, beloved by every Thai citizen.

A smear campaign exists to persecute him and paint him as disloyal, he said, adding that public prosecutors had thus far dropped all charges related to lese majeste.

The ousted prime minister reminded all parties concerned that national reconciliation could not be realised if injustice prevailed and said his opponents should stop trying to cement his political downfall with trumped-up charges.

He vowed to fight to prove his innocence to the full extent of the law.

I love it when a sinkie emulator land in such a state. He deserve it. I will have more respect for him if he emulate someone other than sinkie and i will pity him.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good life in UAE, or on the run?

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2009/05/22/politics/politics_30103359.php

THAKSIN, WHERE ARE YOU?
Interpol asked to help find Thaksin
By The Nation
Published on May 22, 2009

Police have sought help from the Interpol unit in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in a search for fugitive ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra, who is believed to have been staying in that country.

The police move came after Pheu Thai Party MP Chalerm Yoobamrung admitted he had been to Dubai recently to visit Thaksin for three days.

Police Maj General Visanu Prasartthong-osot said the latest intelligence report showed Thaksin had not left the UAE, but police were checking if he had left the country under another name.

"We believe he is likely still in that country because it is not far from Thailand and he can use it as a base for his close aides to come and see him,'' he said.

Visanu said he had submitted a request to the Attorney General's Foreign Affairs office to seek the extradition of Thaksin, even though Thailand does not have an extradition treaty with the UAE. "We can ask for cooperation from the UAE since we had earlier helped them arrest and dispatch suspects wanted by them."

After the court issued an arrest warrant for Thaksin, police stepped up pressure on him by asking Interpol police in 187 countries to help find and arrest him, he said. Thai police had been dispatched to countries Thaksin was believed to visit frequently such as Hong Kong, Nicaragua, Montenegro, Cambodia and the UAE.

Chalerm said he did not discuss politics or who would be the new party leader with Thaksin, but they talked about his well-being and his business. Thaksin told him he had bought an island in Montenegro to develop a real estate business, hoping to make billions of baht in profit by selling expensive mansions to Asian millionaires, following the success of Hawaii.

"Thaksin is living a good life in Dubai because the country highly honours him and has given him top security. The reports that said Thaksin is not welcome there are wrong. Dubai approved a visa for me 24 hours after I applied. Thaksin took me out shopping in malls and many people came to ask for his autograph and his picture,'' he said.

Thaksin also won five goldmine concessions from a country in Africa, which had given him a special passport.

Responding to Chalerm's revelation of his visit to Thaksin in Dubai, Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thaugsuban said he had not made any progress getting Thaksin back because he had more important work to do, such as combating drugs and violence in the South

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai must learn from Singapore in this area,,,,

all singapore oppositions disposed and in exile, our home affairs can know where they are every miniute of their lives,,,,,, maybe can provide even gogglemap on the disposed oppositions,,,,,,,

Thaksin,,, big shot, come-on,,,,, you people dunno where he is,,, what a f888ing joke,,,

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thai king is the most corrupt of all in thailand. funny thing is thai people too stupid to realise this. even worship and pray for him like a god.

this is call brain washing, done when they are very young age.

just like in singapore, brain washing to kids to teach them PAP is best.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thaksin is living a good life in Dubai because the country highly honours him and has given him top security. The reports that said Thaksin is not welcome there are wrong. Dubai approved a visa for me 24 hours after I applied. Thaksin took me out shopping in malls and many people came to ask for his autograph and his picture,'' he said.

Thaksin also won five goldmine concessions from a country in Africa, which had given him a special passport.

Responding to Chalerm's revelation of his visit to Thaksin in Dubai, Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thaugsuban said he had not made any progress getting Thaksin back because he had more important work to do, such as combating drugs and violence in the South

i wonder if sinkie loong is to exile to another country, which country will want him?

The only mistake thaksin made is that he emulate a sinkie. If he goes back in time and change his behavior and way of managing thailand in an unsinkified and respectful way, he will not end up like this.

crossbow_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget about interpol now. The Thai king should send assassin Ong Bark.

I am going to pay for the ticket to watch this show.