• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai are same genes as Dai people and celebrate same festival 泼水节. No wonder Cantonese with much Dai genes have low stomach cancer just like Thailand

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_2464.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese mother genes mtDna is 70% tribal genes. Cantonese Father genes are mainland Chinese genes.

IMG_2471.jpeg

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Southern Chinese do carry some tribal blood in them which explain why southerners look a bit different from the northerners who are of pure Han Chinese stock. In Taiwan, you can spot the difference between a native (hokkien/hakka) and a mainlander just from the physical apprearence.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Southern Chinese do carry some tribal blood in them which explain why southerners look a bit different from the northerners who are of pure Han Chinese stock. In Taiwan, you can spot the difference between a native (hokkien/hakka) and a mainlander just from the physical apprearence.
Yes and no because not all have 70% MtDna mother ancestry so much Dai or other tribal genes like Cantonese. Hakka 56%. And they have much more because Guangdong is nearer to these tribal tribes and Cantonese have been there for over 2000 years with 南越 tribal people that evolved to these tribes while my previous thread already said study found hokkiens have much less or hardly any 闽越 genes due to mass migration of original 闽越people at north of Fujian to Jianghuai area aka juangsu Shanghai etc area and that’s why one quarter of shanghainese are found to have tribal genes too and so it’s not true that northerners are pure Chinese stock.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes and no because not all have 70% so much Dai or other tribal genes like Cantonese. Hakka 55%. And they have much more because Guangdong is nearer to these tribal tribes and Cantonese have been there for over 2000 years with 南越 tribal people that evolved to these tribes while my previous thread already said study found hokkiens have much less or hardly any 闽越 genes due to mass migration of original 闽越people at north of Fujian to Jianghuai area aka juangsu Shanghai etc area and that’s why one quarter of shanghainese are found to have tribal genes too and so it’s not true that northerners are pure Chinese stock.
IMG_2505.jpeg
IMG_2507.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I learned a new word sinicized. Someone said Cantonese are sinicized Tai kadai people. So no, tribal people don’t die off but sinicized to Cantonese and Hakka, the latter from She people to become Hakka people.

View attachment 205189
Btw not I anyhow say but Taiwan study said one hor Hakka are She people and She people are hakka. They lived together in the same Guangdong area and have same culture of singing mountain songs, don’t bind feet etc and their Hakka and SHE languages are the same.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw not I anyhow say but Taiwan study said one hor Hakka are She people and She people are hakka. They lived together in the same Guangdong area and have same culture of singing mountain songs, don’t bind feet etc and their Hakka and SHE languages are the same.
IMG_2280.jpeg
IMG_2281.jpeg