• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teo Ser Fark: I Only Sleep 5 Hrs Per Day Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=452 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=452 colSpan=2>Published April 11, 2009
c.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=452 colSpan=2>Delicate balancing act for multi-tasker
Teo Ser Luck's appointment as mayor of the North-East CDC adds to the many roles he is already performing

By LEE U-WEN
<TABLE class=storyLinks cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=1 width=136 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR class=font10><TD align=right width=20> </TD><TD>Email this article</TD></TR><TR class=font10><TD align=right width=20> </TD><TD>Print article </TD></TR><TR class=font10><TD align=right width=20> </TD><TD>Feedback</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
HE was the youngest office-holder to be involved in last month's Cabinet reshuffle, and his latest appointment as a mayor in Singapore was, in Teo Ser Luck's own words, a 'very unexpected' one.

<TABLE class=picBoxL cellSpacing=2 width=100 align=left><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=caption><TD>WEARING MANY HATS
Mr Teo, 40, has no fewer than eight separate political roles. Still, the father of two finds time to take part in Ironman events</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Already tasked with at least seven other roles - two of them as Senior Parliamentary Secretary at different ministries - Mr Teo, 40, says it will take a delicate balancing act to make sure he devotes enough time to each of them.
But it is a challenge he relishes, he told BT in an interview at his office at the Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports.
'During my meeting before the reshuffle with (Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong), he asked me how would I balance (my work),' Mr Teo said. 'He knows each of our strengths and weaknesses, and where we are best. He stretches us all, especially the younger ones like me. He places us where he thinks we can be stretched but also allows us to shine.'
Mr Teo says his job as a mayor will provide a 'bigger platform' for him in his young political career, having entered politics only at the 2006 general election.
'I treasure this opportunity,' he said. 'If I have the ability and capacity, and someone believes in me, then I won't want to let anyone down.'
Still, it's a tall order as Mr Teo goes about his duties in no fewer than eight separate roles. He is also SPS at the Transport Ministry, a Member of Parliament for Pasir Ris-Punggol Group Representation Constituency (GRC), chairman of the People's Action Party youth wing and chairman of the National Youth Council.
Oh, and there's also the small matter of being one of the key people putting together the inaugural Youth Olympic Games that Singapore will host in 2010. Not to mention helping to make sure the first-ever Asian Youth Games - also to be hosted here - runs smoothly when it takes place in June this year.
Mr Teo will officially be mayor of the North-East Community Development Council (CDC) next month, on May 31, taking over from the outgoing Zainul Abidin Rasheed, who is Senior Minister of State for Foreign Affairs.
The NE CDC comprises three GRCs - Aljunied, Pasir Ris-Punggol and Tampines - as well as the Hougang Single Member Constituency.
While it is 'too early' to talk about his plans as mayor for now, Mr Teo said a priority will be to continue to rally the support of other mayors and grassroots leaders to make sure that community engagement remains high, especially given that YOG is fast approaching.
'I have a lot to pick up from Mayor Zainul,' he said. 'Since the beginning, he has been very supportive of YOG. He and the other mayors have been planning their calendars to suit the YOG platform and ensure the awareness is there.'
In between getting 'about five hours of sleep' each night and being a husband and a father of two, Mr Teo is more than willing to sacrifice his personal time if need be.
But when it comes to taking part in triathlons, that is one aspect of life he will 'not give up'. In a few weeks he will fly to China to take part in an Ironman event, in a bid to challenge himself mentally and physically.
'I want to prove to myself that I can complete a full Ironman while in office,' he said. 'I've laid off doing so for nearly three years, and I enjoy the feeling of taking part.'
Last month, he finished in the top 10 per cent of the participants at the Aviva Ironman 70.3 Singapore event.
'It's things like this that keep me energised and motivated,' he said. 'You must always have something to look forward to every day.'

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
"In between getting 'about five hours of sleep' each night and being a husband and a father of two, Mr Teo is more than willing to sacrifice his personal time if need be."

Self-praise, too eager to please. Either he is lying or he will not last long as a politician.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
This useless fella progresses by being the biggest balls-carrier!

NOTHING BUT ANOTHER OF LKY PUPPET AND THUG.

GOOD ONLY TO HOLD SINKIES DOWN FOR LKY TO SCREW AND SCREW

HOW ELSE DID BASTARD LEE KUAN YEW GOT FROM YOU ALL THAT 400-500++ BILLIONS INTO HIS TEMASICK AND GIC?

EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS INTO HIS RESERVES

Sinkies got no balls
You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls
NOW YOU GETTING YOUR BALLS CUT OFF FROM YOU AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RAPED AND FUCKED BY LEE KUAN YEW AND HIS COCKROACHES IN WHITE

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
for your lack of balls