• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teo Chee Hean dont treat the NSmen as human!!!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Teo Chee Hean!!!

I have been hearing complain from so many friends talking about their mistreatment and suffering hard time in their reservist.

Treat your Nsmen better as we are the one who's going to defend Singapore when the war come and not the foreign talents!!!

Last edited:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Teo Chee Hean!!!

Let me tell you something. Do you know that there are an increased in mental disorder people(either slight or serious) in Singapore?

Last edited:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Teo Chee Hean!!!

Let me tell you something. Do you know that there are an increased in mental disorder people(either slight or serious) in Singapore?

ha ha so wat tis jiby teo didn't treat ns men as human? ns men still lang lang wat, never kenna hatam kuku jiao by gf or wives consider lucky liao.ns should made a boy to man but instate it made boy to ah qua....

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Teo Chee Hean!!!

I have been hearing complain from so many friends talking about their mistreatment and suffering hard time in their reservist.

Treat your Nsmen better as we are the one who's going to defend Singapore when the war come and not the foreign talents!!!

why u hate ah teo so much?

your char bor kena potong jalan by him har? :biggrin: