• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Temasek 45m gone with the wind

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
dbb6cc_257e3f8a90f343ca8222efe87910dc4f~mv2.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It's just another day at the office for those fuckwits. They are experts at nationalising losses and privatising profits. We all suffer lor.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Temasick Director A: Hey, later 12 go where makan?
Temasick Director B: ching chai lah, maybe Fullerton buffet? Can eat till 3, soon bian have afternoon tea there? Hehehe.
Temasick Director A: on!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They can just say long term investments or can afford to be contrarian (with our CPF monies ) and all will be fine-basically can do no wrong .
No funds , just increase CPF contributions or various taxes , COE price, ERP pcice, land price and hey presto, billions will come rolling in.
Ever wonder why there is no capital gain tax or estate duty was abolished but GST keeps going up?
Sheep will never figure it out

Last edited:

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Temasick Director A: Hey, later 12 go where makan?
Temasick Director B: ching chai lah, maybe Fullerton buffet? Can eat till 3, soon bian have afternoon tea there? Hehehe.
Temasick Director A: on!
More like....
Ho ching:let's celebrate we loss only 45mil instead of 450mil, what a good job we do for Singkees. We restricted their gst to 9% if not my evil hubby will increase to 12%

Temasek ceca director: madam Ho Ching, you are too kind, how can singkees ever repay your kindness in this life time.

Ho ching: don't mention it, its just my personality to be kind, i am brought up this way

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sinkees got to cross our fingers that she only lost $45 m instead of $450 M and got to thank her for losing so little ? LOL...

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's just another day at the office for those fuckwits. They are experts at nationalising losses and privatising profits. We all suffer lor.
What due diligence, or risk assessment did they do?
As an insolvency pracatitioner, I am able, ready, and willing to assist, provided the umbrage gentleman is not on the team.

Last edited: