• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tell them you're uncircumcised and it's not halal

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: singabagus (2 of 7)

12962.2 in reply to 12962.1

Ah Quas have been around since I was a kid. Never mind lah, this year give them some attention lah. They very poor thing, being treated like leprosy victims for so long, always hide in one dark corner, kena bullied by people all the time. They are also humans lah. But you must be careful also. Sometime ago, got one Malay guy follow me into the toilet, after I done my peeing he stand next to me at the wash basin and said he want to blow me. I dont mind gays, they can be quite interesring characters and some are very smart, but I really cannot tahan when they offer to suck my dick. Ptui! I would rather have Zoe Tay.

Email this Message Reply

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

What kind of Christian believer (Fake) are you? Dont you know many Christians cut-their lan cheow skin too besides the muslims?

You better becareful, as far as my memory serve me well, ah qua form biggest group in the Church, Becareful of your ars when you stand-up and sing halleluya in the church.

Dont cry in the forum later when your ars got ram by your friendly church-mate.:biggrin:

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal

12962.2 in reply to 12962.1

Ah Quas have been around since I was a kid. Never mind lah, this year give them some attention lah. They very poor thing, being treated like leprosy victims for so long, always hide in one dark corner, kena bullied by people all the time. They are also humans lah. But you must be careful also. Sometime ago, got one Malay guy follow me into the toilet, after I done my peeing he stand next to me at the wash basin and said he want to blow me. I dont mind gays, they can be quite interesring characters and some are very smart, but I really cannot tahan when they offer to suck my dick. Ptui! I would rather have Zoe Tay.

Email this Message Reply

And would Zoe Tay rather have you?