• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teen on molest charges

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is a local, let's see if his punishment would be worse than the CB Cambodian student...

A TEEN was charged in court on Tuesday with two counts of molestation.

Lim Jun Ting, 19, allegedly squeezed the breasts of a 32-year-old woman at a lift landing at a block of flats in Sembawang Vista on July 16 last year.

He is also accused of hugging a 19-year-old student and squeezing her right breast at the lift landing of another block of flats in Canberra Road later that day.

He will appear in court again on July 7.

If convicted, he faces a jail term of up to two years or a fine or caning or with any combination of sentence on each charge.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah, the inexperience 19 year old male. HE should have gone to Thailand to get girlfriends after that he will realise what women is made of.

The strange thing is , why he want to go for an older woman, strange. If that is the case , he deserve to be locked away.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was her tits stiffen when he squeeze em?? If stiffen lidat no count molest leh she oso enjoy it wat...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah, the inexperience 19 year old male. HE should have gone to Thailand to get girlfriends after that he will realise what women is made of.

The strange thing is , why he want to go for an older woman, strange. If that is the case , he deserve to be locked away.

yeah its true..

u can just pay thai woman a few bahts n u can squeeze all the thai neh nehs u want.. they r that cheap..:cool:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know i am popular here. I understand that a gay like you needs attention.

But getting attention mean you got to be a quality person. only quality human will get attention. By leeching on me to get attention is a very sinkified action.

This only shows that you have a wrong concept to get things that you want. Plus, there seems to be some gays here roaming around. THey might gladly gives you gay advices on how to get attention from other gay men. NO wonder you are stuck in sinkieland.

It is nothing wrong to be gay. But being a lousy gay or worse a sinkified gay will be looked down upon.

If you cannot afford to go to thailand to know happy gay friends there, i understand. There are quite a number of gay outlets that i heard of in bangkok.

Try saving up a little per month and you will reach the amount to go there. I am not gay so i am not able to give much of a gay advice. I suspect Tee Kee is gay so why not you approach him.

I know you are self-deprived but there are other alternative to satisfy yourself.

By the way, when i say sinkies bend down further to get screwed. I mean the sinkies allow the govt to bully them again and again. If you take that literally and get organismic about it, i really got nothing to say.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Kia tonychat,

u r popular here??

u seem to be a lonely and sad man.. sigh..

dun wanna talk much to u..

so:oIo::oIo::oIo: fuck u!! stay and die in thailand.. dun ever come back..:oIo:

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing wrong in being a mature lover. Don't tell me that you never stick it into an older lady, let's say with a 10+ years age gap. If that's the case, the loss is really yours. :p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing wrong in being a mature lover. Don't tell me that you never stick it into an older lady, let's say with a 10+ years age gap. If that's the case, the loss is really yours. :p

That is not a loss. It is normal for guys to go for younger ladies. Older women do not appeal to me.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't speak for all men, even if you are a man of which now I doubt. :rolleyes:

i didnt speak for all men, i say older women dun appeal to ME. But i did say it is normal for guys to go for younger woman. I didnt say go for older woman is bad. NOt all people like fetish ,ok?

read carefully lah.