• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tech helpdesk asks customer to "go to hell"

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/Digital/News/Story/A1Story20090427-137604.html

Mon, Apr 27, 2009
AsiaOne

20090427.070026_isp_svc.jpg

Tech helpdesk asks customer to "go to hell"

Being asked to "go to hell" is probably the last thing one would expect from a technical helpdesk reply, but this was exactly what a STOMPer received.

In an email to the citizen journalism website, the STOMPer, who did not give his name, said that he wrote an email to Singtel's internet customer service department to resolve a technical issue.

From the attachment sent by the reader, the problem seemed to have been a latency issue, in which the network or Internet service seems to run slower than it should.

The reply from the technical service staff was a one liner, "Hai sir, please go to hell!"

Writing about his unpleasant experience, the STOMPer said, "I called them to verify that this email address (from the reply) belongs to the ISP (Internet Service Provider).

"When I showed them the email, the supervisor apologized right away and said that he would make investigations."

The citizen journalism website contacted the telco, which said that the staff in question had been fired.

In an email reply to STOMP, a spokesman for the company wrote:

"We are very sorry for the incident and have apologised to the customer.

"SingTel takes a very serious view of this matter and after our investigation, the staff has been dismissed."

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no lar, all the internet traffic have to go through PAP censorship and scanning. to find out the enemy within, therefore it seem like an latency problem.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lar, all the internet traffic have to go through PAP censorship and scanning. to find out the enemy within, therefore it seem like an latency problem.

You are very intelligent, but how come nobody looked you up yet since you are clearly against them? :p:wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
well, let me guess, " go to hell" from a customer service happens in SINKIELAND.

It will never happen in Thailand. Didn't i tell you sinkie behavior is very dangerous?