• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tea Thambi Cafe, 48, Jalan Tun Perak, City Centre, 50100 Kuala Lumpur. RM1 for snacks and masala tea.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's similar to the stall @ the Malaysia/Thailand border of Padang Besar. The train station is ulu with no aircon, the abang running the stall with his family runs a monopoly in that station - he is the only foodstall. He damn sialan also, strictly no speak English.

I hope the State of Perlis gets enough government funding to rebuild the train station and run a Koufu there. See abang can continue to sialian or not.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's similar to the stall @ the Malaysia/Thailand border of Padang Besar. The train station is ulu with no aircon, the abang running the stall with his family runs a monopoly in that station - he is the only foodstall. He damn sialan also, strictly no speak English.

I hope the State of Perlis gets enough government funding to rebuild the train station and run a Koufu there. See abang can continue to sialian or not.
He quoted the price in Malayu. I know 1 to 10 in Malayu, but if you give me figures like 2.50, 3.70, I catch no ball. Then he shows the figure on the calculator. CB kia strictly no speak English na.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
He quoted the price in Malayu. I know 1 to 10 in Malayu, but if you give me figures like 2.50, 3.70, I catch no ball. Then he shows the figure on the calculator. CB kia strictly no speak English na.
just give him RM10 and get your change. usually i do that when i catch no balls paying for food in foreign countries. save trouble trying to understand their language

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
just give him RM10 and get your change. usually i do that when i catch no balls paying for food in foreign countries. save trouble trying to understand their language
I have a better idea. Ask NTUC Foodfare to pao the station and relegate abang to a mini stallholder.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why the fuck he has to speak English ? After all Singlish is useless out of Sickipoora.