• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tanah Merah MRT Ponding!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The flooding problem was pretty much eradicated by the late 1980s early 1990s. Thanks to the pap for bringing them back and for allowing us to relive our younger days. Such nostalgia! :biggrin:
hanor, except that there's no more guppies in longkangs to catch like in the old days - blame the blardy otters for that as the kois are now fenced-in :redface:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
50 years past by very very fast....even faster than dog years and donch count Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a massive construction project near Tanah Merah MRT station. I was there not too long ago, hadn't been there in years, and I was shocked at the sight.

Some kind of flyover or highway or viaduct construction.

Did that cause the ponding to happen? :unsure:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The flooding problem was pretty much eradicated by the late 1980s early 1990s. Thanks to the pap for bringing them back and for allowing us to relive our younger days. Such nostalgia! :biggrin:

There will be some dumbasses out there who blames this on 'climate change', and beg for a bigger carbon tax to save the planet. :rolleyes:

I am guessing the propaganda media and some interviewed 'expert' will allude to this.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to warm up for a swim...
giphy.gif

giphy.gif