• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian's speech raise tension in crowd (video 1 & 2)

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
NOTE: This video is filmed by a camrecorder FIXED on a tripod.

Excerpts from Mr Tan Kin Lian's speech:

I also send a letter, many pages, many pages in my letter, here are the areas in my opinion the law is broken, but this is Tan Kin Lian’s opinion, and Tan Kin Lian does not have the power of the government, and I only make some guess…..If the financial institutions have broken the law, the government can bring them to court, but one month has gone, I don’t know if the government has conducted any investigation. I write to MAS requesting for a meeting, they say ‘No’. I told them I have 983 people in my petition, they say ‘No’, so I don’t know if they will investigate any wrongdoing, so far no news.”

“I write and ask them ‘Can I meet with you ?’, They say….(crowd): ‘NO !!!”, Is that fair ?….(crowd): ‘NO !!!”, ‘Is that FAIR ???….(crowd louder): ‘NO !!!’ They can’t hear you, they are all in Shenton Way. Is that FAIR ??….(crowd even louder): “NO !!!”

“Somebody say, no help. If we don’t write petition, what else can we do ? Do we give up ? (crowd): ‘NO !!!’. Do we give up ? (crowd louder): ‘NO !!!” So I shall be here every 2 Saturdays (crowd clap). Actually I want to come every Saturday, but I am afraid you may be too tired. Please get more people to come, so that we can show that this problem cannot just die away, until the problem is solved.”

Watch the first half of Mr Tan's speech here:

Part 1: http://wayangparty.com/2008/11/15/mr-tan-kin-lians-speech-at-hong-lim-park-15-nov-2008-part-1/

Part 2: http://wayangparty.com/2008/11/15/mr-tan-kin-lians-speech-at-hong-lim-park-15-nov-2008-part-2/

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And what are the jiat liao bee million-ministers and ampees doing instead fighting for the pple? Yep, diam diam and going on jiat hong trips!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pappies are prepared to lose votes from these "sore losers", they may still garner 56% votes, 10% less but these pappies are still in POWER !!

And what are the jiat liao bee million-ministers and ampees doing instead fighting for the pple? Yep, diam diam and going on jiat hong trips!