• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian to compete in GRC for GE

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Tan Kin Lian to compete in GRC for GE</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">limtuakang <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">6:35 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>9235.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Ex-NTUC INCOME CEO Mr Tan Kin Lian revealed that a few opposition parties had extended an invitation to him to join them.
He said he has not decided if he will participate in the next general election, but he promised he will not stand as an independent and neither will he set up a new political party. In other words, he will definitely join a political party if he should stand for elections.
Tan Kin Lian was an active PAP member for the last 30 years. He resigned from the party in August 2008.
Tan Kin Lian said: “I still have a few personal and work-related duties to fulfil and I will have to set them aside if I am entering politics. Furthermore, my family is not too supportive of me being involved in politics especially to go against the ruling party. Many Singaporeans still look at politics from the perspective of either supporting or opposing the government, but I hope with my participation, I can offer an alternative policy and method. If I am going to participate in the next election, I will probably compete for a seat in GRC.”
Read rest of article here:
http://wayangparty.com/?p=6418
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>