• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Take taxi send girl home. No money pay taxi fare ..actually why the taxi driver so nasty must shame him publicly like that? Call police can liao lor..

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much is the fare?

Go and waste time upload video or call police then end up wasting more time. That’s why cab drivers will always be cab drivers.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is typical of low ses Sinkies. Want to impress CB by hailing a taxi but not able to pay. Taxi drivers too need to make a living. Sterilisation would have solve all these problems. Such retards still dream they can achieve financial independence. Xia suay.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
This is typical of low ses Sinkies. Want to impress CB by hailing a taxi but not able to pay. Taxi drivers too need to make a living. Sterilisation would have solve all these problems. Such retards still dream they can achieve financial independence. Xia suay.
agree that taxi driver needs to make a living. he already called police. i do not agree that he should film and post publicly on facebook to shame him. let the police handle the matter. the taxi driver is behaving no differently from a O$P$ loanshark harasser.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said
Use the time to make more money instead and move on. This type see no open take as do charity la. It’s this type mentality that’s why born to be cabby forever cannot Huat mindset

joemartini

Alfrescian
Loyal
very true, very hard hitting. fucking nation of debts. debt fuelled false prosperity. no money want to take taxi??? like that Jovina Choi....is it because I am chinese....

where is the CB??? film clip of her also....see if she pays for him...

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This driver living just above poverty level. One missed fare means a huge amount to him. Plus all that expenses wasted.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very true, very hard hitting. fucking nation of debts. debt fuelled false prosperity. no money want to take taxi??? like that Jovina Choi....is it because I am chinese....

Sg richest nation and yet local resident cabby can’t afford to let go of a fare.
And worse there are locals who can’t afford taxi fare

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree that taxi driver needs to make a living. he already called police. i do not agree that he should film and post publicly on facebook to shame him. let the police handle the matter. the taxi driver is behaving no differently from a O$P$ loanshark harasser.
If this retard is not shamed publicly he will repeat his sia suay act again. Thus another taxi driver will have to suffer. I also support loans hark as well. Take loan must pay. Retards know no shame.

Splendicker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle public in social media to alert other drivers and warn others not to take advantage, give this uncle a tiger beer

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to call police. The guy should call his friend and bring some money to pay Taxi Pek. At this time, the guy and his friend should video the process and suan Taxi Pek:

"Ah Pek, owe money pay money only, no need like that one. I know you buay song I have a chio gf, but shaming me will not help you get a chio gf. If you really want a chio gf, don't say I never give you good advice, stop driving a taxi. Otherwise, forever you will be watching other people's chio gf from your rear view mirror. Now take the money and go home PCC to the images of my chio gf."

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal

That Jovina Choi needs to be fucked with a knife.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this retard is not shamed publicly he will repeat his sia suay act again. Thus another taxi driver will have to suffer. I also support loans hark as well. Take loan must pay. Retards know no shame.
Loan shark agreement is a absolute farce.
Gomen must standardised the agreement and determine interest rates.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Civil dispute, call police no use, might as well ask that whore to pay in kind with her mouth or her cheebye.