• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Takashimaya says "Fuck you" to Amy Khor that old wayang cunt.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought it is 5 cents?
So nice how to 5 cents? Can put 50 kotex..

1724905042043.png

Fatboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for the update! Samsters will keep an eye out for the new implementation date.
We appreciate the transparency and look forward to your continued efforts in sustainability.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has nothing to do with saving the environment, and everything to do with their globalist 'sustainability' agenda.

Robbing a nice sum of money from these charges is a nice side benefit. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect even the paper shopping bags are the 偷工减料 type these days, I saw an angmoh lady's cosmetics fall through the bottom hole of a new Zara shopping bag at Orchard Road.

c20def6725b174c806364ed2686c401e.jpg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has nothing to do with saving the environment, and everything to do with their globalist 'sustainability' agenda.

Robbing a nice sum of money from these charges is a nice side benefit. :cool:

Oh I'm sure scrapping new cars after 10 years and burning 60% of rubbish is saving the environment. If lightning strike parliament then it will really save the world