• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Taiwanese Slut Stripped Naked Show Off her Preggy Cunt!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
By LEE WEI LIN
Published APRIL 04, 2021
Updated APRIL 04, 2021
BROUGHT TO YOU BY 8 DAYS

1617533012981.png
1617533021768.png

Xiao Tian Tian
Now six months along, her morning sickness is so bad, she wants to throw up whenever she eats meat and greasy food.
Taiwanese comedienne Xiao Tian Tian surprised everyone in January when she announced that she is married and has a baby on the way. Since then, the 36-year-old has been sharing more about her pregnancy journey through interviews and social media.

Xiao Tian Tian, who is now six months along, admitted that she couldn't quite believe that she was expecting when she first found out that she's pregnant.

“I never expected that I would get pregnant so I went on with my daily life, she said. There were times when I saw that I was bleeding when I went to the toilet, but I didn’t think too much of it either.”

1 of 3Xiao Tian Tian and her husband
Eventually, she took a pregnancy test, which came up positive. She would go on to take five more tests before she believed that she really has a bun in the oven.

One of the first things she thought of was how her boyfriend and his parents would react to the news.

“I was certain that I would keep the baby regardless of what they had to say,” Xiao Tian Tian said. “When I told my boyfriend about it, he immediately said that it was an amazing piece of news, and that he couldn’t wait to start a family with me.”

They later registered their marriage, but the couple will only be holding a wedding banquet after Xiao Tian Tian gives birth.

2 of 3Xiao Tian Tian at the doctor
She confessed that being pregnant for the first time at her age comes with its own set of problems, and that she is going for check ups “very often” just in case.

“It feels like I’m back in school waiting for my exam results after every test I take at the doctor’s. Even after the results come back, there’s a next test waiting for me. It makes me very anxious, she said.

3 of 3Look at that pregnancy glow
What makes it worse is that her morning sickness hasn’t gone away even though she’s almost in her third trimester.

“I used to love eating deep fried meat, but now I feel like throwing up whenever I eat anything greasy,” Xiao Tian Tian bemoaned. “The same goes for junk food, and the only kind of food I don’t have a problem with is vegetables.”
Read more at https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/...ian-36-took-6-pregnancy-tests-before-14541790

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many women like to do glamour shots of themselves when they're heavily pregnant. Celebrating motherhood etc. :rolleyes:
And sometimes the man is involved. :roflmao:
Vanity of vanities; all is vanity. :cool:

rs_768x1024-200831114340-634-gigi-hadid-pregnancy-maternity-photoshoot.jpg
maternity-photo-shoot-ideas-06-6924.jpg