• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese Olympic boxing champ caught in gender row is endorsing sanitary pads

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This CB farker looks 100% like a guy with male muscles. He has XY chromosomes with demeanor and movements exactly like a male. Just look at how the multiple thick veins split from below his forearm elbow towards the wrist which is characteristics of a male. How the fark is he allowed to compete as a woman?

The CB Woke Paris IOC refuse to heed IBA's ban and now 'she' end up getting Gold, together with the other Algerian Chao Ah Kua. Song Boh? LOL. This type of mutant is likely an outlier male born with female genitals (but Samster need to verify first, scarly got KKJ one NBCB).

https://www.todayonline.com/8days/t...ht-gender-row-endorsing-sanitary-pads-2480026

Taiwanese Olympic boxing champ caught in gender row is endorsing sanitary pads​

Updated August 22, 2024
lin_yuting_endorses_sanitary_pads_2.jpg

Taiwanese boxer Lin Yuting, who was caught in a gender row at the Paris Olympics, has seen her popularity skyrocket since winning the gold medal in the women’s 57kg final.

Since returning from the Games, Yuting’s schedule has been packed with activities like fan meets and victory parades, and she has also taken on several endorsement deals.

Recently, Yuting revealed on Instagram that she is endorsing a brand of sanitary pads which she’s been using for a long time.

Sharing snaps from her studio shoot, she wrote: “Thankful for a friend of over 10 years, who has been with me through a decade of honing my punches! Stay tuned for the new endorsement.”

The post garnered strong support online, with comments like "No one is more suitable for this endorsement than you” and “This is an endorsement that fans have been eagerly hoping for since all the controversies began”.

One fan said she will be "buying and using this like crazy," while another wrote: “As soon as I saw Yuting bring Tian Tian sanitary pads to Paris, I placed an order immediately."

There were also requests for her to endorse other feminine hygiene products like tampons and menstrual cups which are more suitable for use during sports.

lin_yuting_endorses_sanitary_pads_3.jpg

The pads are part of Yuting's Paris Olympic essentials.

Yuting was thrust into the spotlight at the recent Olympics after Harry Potter author JK Rowling questioned whether she should have been eligible to compete at the Games after being disqualified from the world championships by the International Boxing Association (IBA) last year for failing gender eligibility tests.
Yuting declined to respond on the matter at the time to focus on her matches.
After returning to Taiwan, Yuting had this to say to JK Rowling: "Thank you to that J... (I can't remember the name). Thank you, my friend, for letting everyone get to know me."
lin_yuting_endorses_sanitary_pads_1.jpg

She's Taiwan's golden girl
-----------------------

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
He got use ?

Nobody knows. It could be just a deceptive ploy to deceive the public. From his body muscular shape, even if he has a CB, it is biologically unlikely to have mensuration as even real female athletes like long-distance runners are known to lose their menstrual capabilities due to extreme training and stress placed on their body which disrupts ovarian cycle.

The only way to know is for Samsters to date 'her', rip off her undies to see whether it is a CB or KKJ. If got CB, must check whether it's real able to menstruate or modified kind LOL.

Source:
https://www.nationwidechildrens.org/conditions/sports-medicine-menstrual-dysfunction-in-the-athlete
https://www.runnersworld.com/uk/training/a774454/what-to-do-if-you-lose-your-period-from-running/
" When you combine under-fuelling with the demands of a strenuous running program, it causes a deficit and drain in your body. If this goes on for extended periods of time with multiple training seasons without rest phases, it can result in a loss of your cycle due to hormonal imbalance and the stress response. "

Last edited: