• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese CROOKS con Ah Neh STUDENTS to become CHEAP LABORS instead - Slaughter Chicken + NO SCHOOL! Serangoon Riot Pse!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/獨-留學生變屠宰工-斯國學生-再也不相信台灣人-062136468.html

獨/留學生變屠宰工 斯國學生:再也不相信台灣人

聯合新聞網

6.9k 人追蹤

記者馮靖惠╱即時報導
2018年11月6日 下午2:21

地上滿滿的雞籠,一隻隻雞倒掛,等著要被電宰,環境飄散陣陣惡臭;這是屠宰場內每天忙碌的工作實況,在這工作的,除了本地勞工,還有不少外籍學生。
來自斯里蘭卡的20歲大學生羅傑(化名),懷抱留學夢來台讀大學,還沒開始好好讀書,就被安排到家禽屠宰場工作,在惡劣環境下殺雞。無奈的是,被仲介的一句「要先工作才能讀書」,讓人生地不熟的他們,只能乖乖聽命。半年過去,羅傑說:「我覺得自己不是學生,是勞工。」
「我很後悔來台灣讀書,再也不相信台灣人了。」羅傑原本在斯國讀大二。他說,去年底康寧大學的「高層」、旅行社人員和斯國政府官員等一行人,拿著精美文宣到家鄉的7、8所高中辦說明會。當時一位康寧高層跟他們說「只要付機票,到台灣免費讀大學,又可打工賺錢」,讓他心生嚮往,因而放棄原本學業來台,萬萬沒想到是一場騙局。
去年底,60名斯里蘭卡年輕人懷抱留學夢,遠渡重洋來台讀書。羅傑說,他在家鄉時,想像台灣是很美好的地方,大學也比斯里蘭卡好,父母也很支持他。
這批共69人分兩批,拿觀光簽證來台,都到新加坡轉機。一到台灣後,有人到台南,有人到台北,羅傑是到台北的那一批。一開始沒上學,是到台北的食品工廠工作,一個月工作20多天。但工作一個月後就被抓到非法打工,康寧校方去年12月把他們遷到台南校區,分散各系,跟台生一起上課。
羅傑說,到台南後,起初由一名里長幫忙介紹工作,包括屠宰場、食品工廠等,他受不了屠宰場的血腥環境,做一天就做不下去。半年來,他換了4份工作,工作不穩定。要留要走,他都只能「聽命」。
「當時說好每月22K,結果只領到6000至8000元」,羅傑說,里長跟他們說,剩下的錢都給學校作為學費,後來去問學校,學校卻說沒收到,導致他們欠學校兩學期4萬元的學費,「這筆錢相當於我父親4個月的薪水。」
現在康寧準備關閉台南校區,這群斯國學生孤立無援,當初引入他們的仲介不見了,學校接洽的老師也離職了。羅傑說,同學當中,有人希望留下來求學,也有人想回國,但校方希望他們繳完欠學校的學費。
「我想回家,看不到未來。」羅傑說,他很挫折、茫然,不知未來在哪。每天上夜班工作太累,白天根本無法去上課。
留學夢變噩夢,讓羅傑對台灣很失望,他說,不會再推薦任何一名斯里蘭卡學生來台灣讀書。

Independent/International Students Become Slaughter Workers Student: No More Believe in Taiwanese
[Joint News Network]
United News Network
6.9k person tracking
Reporter Feng Jinghui╱ Immediate report
November 6, 2018, 2:21 PM

The chicken cages on the ground, one chicken hanging upside down, waiting to be slaughtered, the environment is stinking; this is the busy daily work in the slaughterhouse. In addition to local labor, there are many Foreign students.

Roger (a pseudonym), a 20-year-old college student from Sri Lanka, came to Taiwan to study at the University of Dreams. Before he started studying, he was assigned to work in a poultry slaughterhouse to kill chickens in harsh environments. What is frustrating is that the words of Zhongsuke’s "you must work first to read", and those who are unfamiliar with life can only obey orders. In the past six months, Roger said: "I feel that I am not a student or a worker."

"I regret to come to Taiwan to study, and I don't believe in Taiwan anymore." Roger was originally a sophomore in Sri Lanka. He said that at the end of last year, the "high-level" of the University of Corning, travel agency personnel and officials of the government of the country, and other people, held a briefing to the 7th and 8th high school offices in their hometowns. At that time, a high-ranking Corning executive told them that "just paying a ticket, going to Taiwan to study for free, and working to earn money" made him want to give up his life, so he did not expect it to be a scam.

At the end of last year, 60 young Sri Lankans embraced their dreams of studying abroad and traveled across the ocean to study in Taiwan. Roger said that when he was in his hometown, he imagined that Taiwan was a wonderful place, the university was better than Sri Lanka, and his parents supported him.

A total of 69 people in this batch were divided into two batches. They took a tourist visa to Taiwan and all went to Singapore to transfer. After arriving in Taiwan, some people went to Tainan, some went to Taipei, and Roger was the one who went to Taipei. I didn't go to school at the beginning. I went to the food factory in Taipei and worked for more than 20 days a month. However, after working for a month, they were caught illegally working. The Corning school moved them to the Tainan campus in December last year, dispersed the departments and took classes with the students.

Luo Jie said that after arriving in Tainan, he was initially introduced by a lieutenant, including slaughterhouses and food factories. He could not stand the bloody environment of the slaughterhouse and could not do it in one day. In the past six months, he has changed four jobs and his work is unstable. To stay, he can only "take orders."

"At the time, I said 22K per month, and I only received 6,000 to 8,000 yuan." Luo Jie said that Li Chang told them that the rest of the money was paid to the school as a tuition fee. Later, when he asked the school, the school said that he did not receive it, causing them to I owe the school a tuition fee of 40,000 yuan for two semesters. "This money is equivalent to my father's salary for 4 months."

Now Corning is preparing to close the Tainan campus. The students of this group of students are isolated and helpless. The agent who introduced them was gone, and the teacher who contacted the school also left. Luo Jie said that among the classmates, some people want to stay to study, and some want to return to China, but the school hopes that they will pay the tuition fees owed to the school.

"I want to go home, I can't see the future." Roger said that he was frustrated and stunned, not knowing where the future is. Working night shifts is too tired, and I can't go to class during the day.

The dream of studying abroad turned into a nightmare, and Roger was very disappointed with Taiwan. He said that he would not recommend any Sri Lankan student to study in Taiwan.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dalits and untouchables won't mind this type of shitty work in the last century, but not now since (s.h.)i.t. pays more and is desk bound.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwan fucking crooks! CCB!

#1 Phone Scam Internet Scam mastermind bastards! Must take all to public execution firing squad.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least the chickens are halal. Hopefully, taiwanese will soon see the light after eating halal chickens.