• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwan shop owner found dead & foul lay on shop floor 9 days after planing to Cease Business Close Shop, FAMOUS YUMMY SHOP!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/休息9天-知名滷味店長離奇陳屍店內-發黑滲屍水-013349096.html

休息9天…知名滷味店長離奇陳屍店內!發黑滲屍水

EBC東森新聞

2.6k 人追蹤

東森新聞
2018年7月25日 上午9:33

287fe57b4b853c6f0ff5c781f1c97190

檢視相片
台北市松山區延吉街一家知名滷味攤老闆,竟然離奇死在店內,昨(24日)早上9點多,員工準備開門上班,發現老闆倒臥鐵捲門內,初步勘驗已經死亡多天,目前排除有外力介入,疑似是跌落時撞到頸椎導致意外。
畫面顯示滷味店老闆忙著整理店面,打開鐵門進屋前去打掃,沒想到這段畫面,最終成為在世的最後身影。
▼(圖/東森新聞)
58583161cbbc723611abbfd4c92428ec

檢視相片
員工當時一發現鐵捲門下是發黑的屍體,立刻通報警方到場,由於屍水都留了出來,研判死亡時間很長,但老闆好端端的,怎麼會離奇死亡呢?
附近民眾說道:「全身發黑有浮腫,然後我不太清楚,感覺不太像一個人了,我以為是假人或充氣娃娃之類的,後來發現這不太像,然後就報案了。」
▼(圖/東森新聞)
49a6293eff51b66b7a6373fe5ec1b033

檢視相片
整起死亡案件,就發生在24日晚上6點多,台北市松山區延吉街的知名的滷味攤,死者是店內的黃姓老闆,在這個月15日,就跟員工表示要停業不做了,9天過去了無聲無息,直到員工關心,打開鐵捲門才發現狀況。
北市中崙所所長陳志峯:「身體發黑的原因,其實是因為死亡多時,現場有一些物品是散落的,那死者是橫躺在鐵捲門底下,目前看起來,是沒有打鬥痕跡。」
▼(圖/東森新聞)
26e627496a400d29c322e822e4e463f0

檢視相片

警方勘查後表示,現場沒有打鬥痕跡,致命傷是在頸部,疑似是跌落後,導致意外死亡。家屬也說,超過半個月沒有跟他聯絡,但真正死因,還要經過法醫解剖,才能給家屬一個明確交代。
(封面圖/東森新聞)

Rest for 9 days... well-known savory shop manager bizarre corpse shop! Black oozing water
[EBC Dongsen News]
EBC Dongsen News
2.6k person tracking
Dongsen News
July 25, 2018, 9:33 am
View photo

A well-known steward stall owner in Yanji Street, Songshan District, Taipei City, was unexpectedly dead in the store. At 9 o'clock in the morning (24th), the staff was ready to open the door to work and found that the boss was lying in the iron roll door. The initial inspection had already died for many days. At present, external force intervention is excluded, and it is suspected that it is an accident when it hits the cervical vertebra when it falls.

The picture shows that the owner of the lo-mei shop is busy finishing the storefront and opening the iron gate to clean the house. I did not expect this picture to eventually become the last figure in the world.

▼(图/东森新闻)
View photo

At the time, the staff found that the black body was under the iron roll door, and immediately informed the police to come to the scene. Since the corpse water was left out, the death time was long, but the boss was so good, how could he die strangely?

The people nearby said: "The whole body is dark and swollen. Then I don't know very well. I don't feel like a person. I thought it was a dummy or an inflatable doll. I found out that it was not like it, and then I reported it."

▼(图/东森新闻)
View photo

The whole death case occurred at 6 o'clock on the evening of the 24th. The famous halogen stall in Yanji Street, Songshan District, Taipei City. The deceased was the owner of the Huang surname in the store. On the 15th of this month, he told the staff that he would stop doing business. After 9 days, it was silent, until the employees care, and the situation was discovered after opening the iron roll door.

Chen Zhifeng, director of the Beilun City, North City: "The reason for the blackening of the body is actually because there are a lot of things scattered during the death. The deceased is lying under the iron roll door. It seems that there is no trace of fighting."

▼(图/东森新闻)
View photo

After the police investigation, there was no trace of fighting on the scene. The fatal wound was in the neck. It was suspected that it was falling behind and caused accidental death. The family also said that he had not contacted him for more than half a month, but the real cause of death was to undergo a forensic anatomy to give his family a clear explanation.

(cover image / Dongsen News)