• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Taiwan Latest #MeToo -大牙 kenna molested by "Blackie" 陳建州

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd like to see the face of his wife, that Fan Fan Fan.

Actually it doesn’t matter if the woman looks like a hot model. Apparently, this guy complained to his victim that his wife is not into sex. Lol

What’s the point of having a chio wife who doesn’t want sex?

Ah I know… it’s like driving a Ferrari, but staying in a shit Punggol hdb?
cf1-data_1.jpg

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it doesn’t matter if the woman looks like a hot model. Apparently, this guy complained to his victim that his wife is not into sex. Lol

cf1-data_1.jpg
Maybe the wife very staunch Christian, so only missionary position allowed. :geek:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard 小S got into some trouble last night. Any one got updates?

Wah liao eh.. I am embarrassed I am so 三八.. thirsting for this kind of celebrity gossip :frown:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

cf1-data_1.jpg
The wify is masarati quality.... Abit be slow to warm-up... Need to have patience

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me answer my own question..

So it turned out ah soh face 小S didn't show up for work last night which led to rumours she got arrested for drug consumption.

But her PR agents has come out to say it's due to 端午节 public holiday