• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwan Hottie Actress Lin Chi-Ling to Marry Toilet Flush King

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lin Chi-ling marrying Qiu Shi-kai this year
Xin.sg - Tuesday, April 21Taiwanese businessman Qiu Shi-kai announced that he will be marrying Taiwanese top-model Lin Chi-ling after June this year. At the same time, he said that Lin has truly fallen for him and they have been in an innocent childhood relationship for over ten years.

Qiu revealed in a talk show in China, "The Qiu and Lin families have been friends for generations. Both our parents have known one another for decades and I knew Chi-ling since we were in our teens. The Qiu and Lin elders are supportive of our relationship, especially Lin's mother. On many occasions, she praised me for being a refined, honest and studious child."

35-year-old Qiu said he has always been the man behind Lin; at any moment, he will do everything to protect her public image. He added that Lin will always discuss with him the assignments and roles she received. For each other's careers, they chose to maintain low profile in their relationship, and date discreetly to hide from the eyes of the media.

As for the fan's opposition to their relationship, Qiu said, "I believe there are some misunderstandings there. The fans do not understand our relationship. Lin and I are deeply in love with each other; she is not with me for my money. In fact after "Red Cliff 2", she is collecting as much as RMB$3.8million (about S$760,000) for her endorsement deals. What matters most to us is that we are in a stable relationship."

Besides their marriage plan for the second half of the year, Qiu also revealed that they are planning to have a baby in 2010. The low-profile businessman said he will choose to invest his money in the movie industry to show support for Lin's career, instead of buying an exceptionally expensive wedding ring or a mansion. Lin may also be signing on to his company on a high note soon.

The Qiu family business is famous for their sanitary equipment, especially flush toilets, with assets amounting over NT$3,500million (about S$170million).

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember in the past, our parents would scold us " you want to be jamban inspector (toliet) is it!, if we don't do our homeworks, pass our exams. Little they know, selling tolietware can make S$170 million..wow!

where is our official toliet ambassador..Sim?...:biggrin:

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite a number of Taiwanese actresses & models married rich guys from wealthy families & ended up in sorry states. :(

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite a number of Taiwanese actresses & models married rich guys from wealthy families & ended up in sorry states. :(

not only taiwan. look at hong kong, u have lai zhi (黎姿) marrying a handicapped old man, vivian chow marrying an ugly flirtatious middle-aged guy. wtf is wrong with these girls..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not only taiwan. look at hong kong, u have lai zhi (黎姿) marrying a handicapped old man, vivian chow marrying an ugly flirtatious middle-aged guy. wtf is wrong with these girls..

These girls must see the inner beauty$$$ of these guys :smile:

Are our Sporean girls any better :rolleyes:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
that guy forgotten about the intimate pics lin zhiling took with that F4 guy jerry something in a hotel,,:confused:

both of them wearing bathrobes leh..:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Like who bro?
I saw a news report that the pretty actress, Jia Jingwen who acted as Zhao Min with Su Yongpeng in Heaven Sword & Dragon Sabre, may be having some marital issues. But I don't know who her husband is and whether he is a rich man.
Who are the other actresses or celebraties?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can only find this in google.. kinda blurr

at that time, it was quite big news..:biggrin:

Attachments

• 8E200VCAEG64KQCAR66J2GCAFG34T8CAD9TFRTCAPESWBECATMCWIKCA63ENCQCAEB6PVYCA7N9VZ4CAO18JPACAWU7IFLCA.jpg
    8E200VCAEG64KQCAR66J2GCAFG34T8CAD9TFRTCAPESWBECATMCWIKCA63ENCQCAEB6PVYCA7N9VZ4CAO18JPACAWU7IFLCA.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 104