• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

T3b

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone heard of T3B? It's a company founded by Keane Lee. Teaches people when to buy stocks and when to get out. Anyone been to his workshops before?

southwest

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have too much money or want to donate to Keane Lee, then go for it. If not, it's a con job.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do you say that?It seems a lot of people are in it,it shouldn't be that bad,right?

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone heard of T3B? It's a company founded by Keane Lee. Teaches people when to buy stocks and when to get out. Anyone been to his workshops before?

There a many con man out there now "teaching" people to make money.
The modus operandi is the same.

Dress well and act rich (some are because family rich)
Get a Preston degree or something like that
Get some accounts going, some will make money some will lose. (net result will be lose a bit.
Show the profitable ones and tout some free workshop and seminar.
Get people to join and pay for longer workshop
Make more money by asking these desperate and gullible people to trade
thru their brokers which will also make money thru comissions from them.

Result, people lose money and these con men will have more and more seminars resulting in you thinking that

"It seems a lot of people are in it,it shouldn't be that bad,right? "

Also at anypoint in time, some of these victims will actually make some money due to pure luck and nothing else. They will eventually lose , but in the meantime, they will be advertised as the success stories resulting in more and more desperate and stupid people joing in.

It could be Options, Forex, and even stocks.

lubehsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone heard of T3B? It's a company founded by Keane Lee. Teaches people when to buy stocks and when to get out. Anyone been to his workshops before?[/Q]

ask yourself these questions; is keane lee or whoever that might be a selfless person who enjoys sharing wealth making strategies with a roomful of strangers?

if "yes" to the above question then does he ask you to pay to attend his seminar?

facial

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do you say that?It seems a lot of people are in it,it shouldn't be that bad,right?

Because a lot of people are gullible. Statistics shows that 90% of retail traders/investors lose money. Most of them had attended at least one course or more and think there can beat the market.

Do you see George Soros or Warren Buffet conducting course?

Successful traders trade. Unsuccessful traders teach.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

If he knew when to get into the market and when to get out, he wouldn't be wasting his time conducting workshops.:rolleyes:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he knew when to get into the market and when to get out, he wouldn't be wasting his time conducting workshops.:rolleyes:

that's according to his trend analysis,i have checked that there are other similar type of systems out in the world based on their own method to know when to get into the market and when to get out.I went for their free preview seminar and observed that majority of the audience are convinced by their superb marketing skills and they signed up instantly for their 3 days workshop at $3000+, some more can pay by 12 months installment % free.On top of that,you need to pay monthly subscription in order to use their system and their recommended stocks to buy.Recently,they seemed to be encouraging people to short using their system. I was quite convinced too,however,decided to come in to ask for more opinion.I guess only the people who have used their system will be able to comment whether his trend analysis is useful.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's according to his trend analysis,i have checked that there are other similar type of systems out in the world based on their own method to know when to get into the market and when to get out.I went for their free preview seminar and observed that majority of the audience are convinced by their superb marketing skills and they signed up instantly for their 3 days workshop at $3000+, some more can pay by 12 months installment % free.On top of that,you need to pay monthly subscription in order to use their system and their recommended stocks to buy.Recently,they seemed to be encouraging people to short using their system. I was quite convinced too,however,decided to come in to ask for more opinion.I guess only the people who have used their system will be able to comment whether his trend analysis is useful.

Not really.

If he can show you an audited record of his profitability year-on-year over the past 10 years, 20 years, you will be in a much better position to comment on whether his trend analysis is useful.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was quite convinced too,however,decided to come in to ask for more opinion.I guess only the people who have used their system will be able to comment whether his trend analysis is useful.

Well, you are looking for affirmation as you are already convinced. I have this to say to you. Go ahead and do it. Experience is the best teacher, albeit a very harsh one. No amount of persuasion is going to convince you its a scam.

Anyway, trading stocks is easy, and will mostly show profits except in times like this. Why are they encouraging people to short when short-selling stocks is illegal?:confused:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, you are looking for affirmation as you are already convinced. I have this to say to you. Go ahead and do it. Experience is the best teacher, albeit a very harsh one. No amount of persuasion is going to convince you its a scam.

Anyway, trading stocks is easy, and will mostly show profits except in times like this. Why are they encouraging people to short when short-selling stocks is illegal?:confused:

I didn't know that shorting is illegal?I thought only certain stocks are banned from shorting.They mention about the CFD thing,isn't that shorting?thanks.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck lah. Tell you what, you give me 10000 dollar, I pay 500 dollar a year and after 10 years, I give you back your principal or you can continue with me with the 10000 and I give you 750 dollar a year for another 10 years. Just get me 50 persons to join in and sure no ploblem. Start immediate some more. Leave half way forfeit money hoh. Full sum for first year or less than after that -1000 for every subsequent year from full sum penalty. Sure win, I tell you.