• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Syed putra (hui) get horny boh???

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are wasting your effort on these huis as I am not interested in them. They are too shy. You need to marry them before you can bonk them.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are wasting your effort on these huis as I am not interested in them. They are too shy. You need to marry them before you can bonk them.
Sure boh? Not horny meh? Just curious only. U can choose not to reply one if u are not interested. My bad tat I have been irritated u.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure boh? Not horny meh? Just curious only. U can choose not to reply one if u are not interested. My bad tat I have been irritated u.
I just trying to save by our effort. Huis don't turn me on.. They don't drink, don't gamble, don't fornicate. What's the point. I end up like them. No more fun.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just trying to save by our effort. Huis don't turn me on.. They don't drink, don't gamble, don't fornicate. What's the point. I end up like them. No more fun.
High chance get virgin pink tight pussy chink girl u don't wan? Nah, if she comes out work office she confirmed won't wear head scarf and will behave wildly and also goes parties drink. Most don't wear one esp those go out work office.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show me around in china man! Can't even get a good massage due to language barrier.
Talk about this I bump onto hui and give her a good sex. Very rare but I lost her contact already. She told me she wanna go Mecca but visa issues and say she don't mind go there die. Lol.

There are also many other minority tribes but somehow they look Chinese yellow or white skin.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
JJH.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk about this I bump onto hui and give her a good sex. Very rare but I lost her contact already. She told me she wanna go Mecca but visa issues and say she don't mind go there die. Lol.

There are also many other minority tribes but somehow they look Chinese yellow or white skin.
Why would she want to die in Mecca. There is nothing there but desert. It's like hell on earth. Yunnan so much better.