• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SWINE FLU: Our GARMENT Will Not Move Until HK Does Something. They Are CLUELESS.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interviewed with COW on TV was a joke.

Only thing he said was "Do we close our borders......if we close our borders.......not easy to cloase our borders..."

CCB only said that. He is clueless about swine flu. Bloody swine himself.

Still awaiting HK's actions so our GARMENT can follow and copy with slight changes and make it our own. "RE-ENGINEERING" again.

Like i said before, bring in more FTs.

Only when a MIW related person comes down with a "FT brought-in" disease will we see a quick and immediate U-TURN to our FT policies. Only then...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i could probably explain the slow reactions of our ministars..

with millions dollar paycheck at stake, they cannot anyhow move...

sorry i have to rub it in...hehe..

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
t1land.swine.poster.gi.jpg

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody scholars minister with peanut brain, they dont deserve to be paid a single cent, they should be termnated and replaced with calibre ordinary Degree holder.