• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sweden: Muslim migrants try to burn down church, beat a man who defends it

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Sufan ventured that the riots are due to the Islamic Association and parents not teaching its young people and children how to behave properly.”

Maybe. But a more likely possibility is that the members of the mob were behaving just the way the Islamic Association and parents taught them to behave, in accord with Islam’s doctrines counseling warfare against unbelievers (cf. Qur’an 8:39, 9:29). But no one in Sweden or anywhere else dares to contemplate the implications of that.

“Immigrant Mob Tried to ‘Burn Down the Church’ in Swedish Town – Witnesses,” by Igor Kuznetsov, Sputnik News, September 1, 2020 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

During the immigrant riots in the Swedish town of Ronneby in Blekinge county that are seen as an aftermath of the Quran-burning in Malmö, fires were started, stones were thrown and storefronts were smashed.

Amid the riots that broke out in the tiny Swedish town of Ronneby during the weekend, an immigrant mob attempted to torch the local church, Swedish Radio reported citing local witnesses.

Local man Naem Sufan, himself an immigrant, told Swedish Radio that he attempted to intervene when the perpetrators, both young people and adults, wanted to burn down the church. By his own admission, he was beaten because he “defended the church” by extinguishing the fire with his jacket.

The church survived undamaged, unlike Sufan, who was hit with a stone and ended up with a broken shoulder and a sore neck. He also confirmed that the perpetrators were immigrants, and voiced his outrage.

“You get so disappointed when you see immigrants do that. I’m an immigrant myself. And I don’t get it. Sweden has given them everything they want. We have fled war, so we can not start new wars here,” Sufan told Swedish Radio, pointing out that people who come to Sweden must become part of society and learn the language.

Sufan ventured that the riots are due to the Islamic Association and parents not teaching its young people and children how to behave properly….

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims have lived in tbe baltic area since 1400's snd there were no issues. They even defended lithuania animist kingdom from invading christian army.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would they keep going to places where there're not welcome there n even resort to destroying things there?
Pests!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surely, it's boiling slowly towards World War 3 in May 2048 triggered by the Islamization of Europe. How many of us would still be around 28 years later?

Pew Research says up to 14% of Europe's population will be Muslims by 2050. I believe the figure will be higher than that.

PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-23.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims multiply more quickly because they screw their own sisters/ daughters/grandaughters.
Where did you come from? Mars? Didn't anyone tell you china has the biggest population on the planet? And if you add overseas chinese.....

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surely, it's boiling slowly towards World War 3 in May 2048 triggered by the Islamization of Europe. How many of us would still be around 28 years later?

Pew Research says up to 14% of Europe's population will be Muslims by 2050. I believe the figure will be higher than that.

PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-23.png
Omg! B4 moslem become majority, i think there will be civil war! I worried for france and germany!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank god it is not chinese europe have to deal with.
Chinese would be much better! Chinese will be hardworking and dealing biz and create jobs! Moslem will be well reedcuated!

Most of EU is welfare state, the peo there are quite lazy and when no job they will ask money for garment! Then, there is so many rich ang mos investing in sg and other parts of asia! u all m&ds see ang mo as rich and smart but actually, they are the 1% and escaping tax as they need to feed the jobless people!