• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Surprised to see a mouse got cooked in my micro ! !

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goodness gracious; how can that happen ! :

mouse.jpg

Never seen such a nice cottony mouLd in my entire Life; it's just so beautifuL..:wink:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Never seen such a nice cottony mouLd in my entire Life; it's just so beautifuL..:wink:
wipe ur camera lens clean ... leave no traces 4 ur wifey 2 suspect wat u did wen she's not @ home ...

ps. 2nite u betta shoot properly ...

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh goodness! This reminds me of the guppies I used to own. They didn't like what I was feeding them and turned to cannibalism by attempting to chew off one another's tails. The survivors in their last moments would have these cottony things stuck to their tails before eventually meeting their maker.

This cottony mold just brings back a lot of guilt from a negligent aquarium owner.

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait a minute.
The mouse went to eat your food which was left out in the open.
Then the dish went into the microwave and all kena cooked together.
Then wife forgot to take out (at least a few days), and mould grew.
Tio boh?