• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Surbana Jurong buay song liao

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN nobody state you didn't want to withstand court medical etc the thing is you need to spread your bawu bye first in order for the prosecutor to believe then he can press charges to someone? No ? KNN
Go make your evil filthy nonsense nasty disgusting Cantonese son of hooker comment on my twitter.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go make your evil filthy nonsense nasty disgusting Cantonese son of hooker comment on my twitter.
KNN don't run from the question KNN eg if my uncle go to polis station make leeport that you suck his cock polis also will ask my uncle for proof first KNN

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN don't run from the question KNN eg if my uncle go to polis station make leeport that you suck his cock polis also will ask my uncle for proof first KNN
You dare not show your coward criminal bully ccb Cantonese liar son of hooker face ask me to go court to show cb is called I run from your question woh. So shameless twisting Cantonese go ask your nasty sexual questions on my twitter.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dare not show your coward criminal bully ccb Cantonese liar son of hooker face ask me to go court to show cb is called I run from your question woh. So shameless twisting Cantonese go ask your nasty sexual questions on my twitter.
You fucking nuisance slut you are the prosecution side whereas my uncle is the accused where got accused ownself go court gai ? KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking nuisance slut you are the prosecution side whereas my uncle is the accused where got accused ownself go court gai ? KNN
You are the uncle and the accused liar son of hooker hiding behind leongsam asshole scared to go court while asking me nasty sexual question to show cb in court.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@GoldenDragon is so pretentious to like my post just like how he is pretentious police pretending to be at the right side of law when he is criminal bully on the dark side.
Pretentious people like to accuse others to be pretending to be innocent kind etc indeed while innocent kind people thought others - like Malaysian and sinkie traitor dogs - are as innocent and kind as themselves and only realised the ugly truth when bitterly betrayed.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've forwarded to the authorities the usernames of those who have been defaming the good CEO and his virtuous wife. They both are doing their best to help all sinkies, and if samsters are too ungrateful to stand at their balcony and sing 'Home', then the least they could do is to refrain from making baseless accusations.

How do you know that it is baseless? The facts were put out there and people made their interpretation of the facts. Mr. Teo can address those interpretations with his version. But he doesn't want to ...why? The facts speak for itself.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1589899324389.png

He has accomplished nothing. Eg Under his leadership, IE Singapore established itself as the go-to agency ..." How is that achievement? That agency was set up to do that. That is just doing its job. Not an achievement.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you know that it is baseless? The facts were put out there and people made their interpretation of the facts. Mr. Teo can address those interpretations with his version. But he doesn't want to ...why? The facts speak for itself.
No use to address lah. I state facts, named LJ Mccully and kt latha and no one sued me not enough address meh? Got use or not? Filthy people will believe what they want to believe. Whistling bully dogs still whistle. Coward Malaysian Indian and Cantonese eunuch liar sons of hookers still harassing me from offline to online everywhere.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I must be the best example of victim of baseless accusations. A virgin also can accuse as slut and hooker. Liar sons of hookers want to hide behind to point finger address or don’t address also no use as proven by me.