• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Surbana Jurong buay song liao

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN have to consult lawyer lim tean to see when Surbana really issue charges is it for Surbana to proof or is it for the accused to proof KNN if is for accused to proof then they need to trace down to where the money comes from and goes to KNN a nong and tedious process where the accused sure won't have access to the informations means sure lose so better just stfu KNN if is for Surbana to proof then will have a interesting case KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think maybe is rike @ginfreely NRIC virginity test KNN accused need to produce IC and gan shiok bin need to produce her bawu bye on table KNN">

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on logic and using gan shiok bin case as a guide KNN in order to press charges against an accuse gan should be the 1 to put her jibye on table first isn't it KNN or else how to charge people? KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mothership.sg/2020/05/surba...68mjXSRauodmWOXYWuVGBM1TWGikUwgulza9rkUjM_kRw

Surbana Jurong will not hesitate to take legal action against anyone who makes "scurrilous attacks against our company

follow PAP style

sure people song song gao Julong
I no money didn’t do PAP style to sue kt latha and walked away from office bully and my job then and what happened to me? A virgin become known as slut and then hooker and trampled by you liar sons of hookers. Of course PAP must take unlimited taxpayer money to sue.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I no money didn’t do PAP style to sue kt latha and walked away from office bully and my job then and what happened to me? A virgin become known as slut and then hooker and trampled by you liar sons of hookers. Of course PAP must take unlimited taxpayer money to sue.
Very disgusting double standard liar son of hookers indeed to disapprove suing by PAP and yet say I no sue kt latha means I guilty (while she no sue me for what I said here does not mean she is guilty).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on logic and using gan shiok bin case as a guide KNN in order to press charges against an accuse gan should be the 1 to put her jibye on table first isn't it KNN or else how to charge people? KNN
You show your ccb evil coward Cantonese son of hooker face first then ask me to show cb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened to me for not suing baseless false accusations? Very disgusting liar sons of hookers shiok shiok and Song Song to jurong since 2013 until now. So PAP got money of course must sue to deal with liar sons of hookers shameless shiok shiok mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened to me for not suing baseless false accusations? Very disgusting liar sons of hookers shiok shiok and Song Song to jurong since 2013 until now. So PAP got money of course must sue to deal with liar sons of hookers shameless shiok shiok mouth.
Since 2013 until end of my life

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very disgusting double standard liar son of hookers indeed to disapprove suing by PAP and yet say I no sue kt latha means I guilty (while she no sue me for what I said here does not mean she is guilty).
Didn’t I say the government is always a reflection of the people? Sinkies by their proud bullying action already proven they think and support No sue means guilty concept and therefore PAP should and must sue all baseless false accusations.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn’t I say the government is always a reflection of the people? Sinkies by their proud bullying action already proven they think and support No sue means guilty concept and therefore PAP should and must sue all baseless false accusations.
In other words very disgusting hypocrite sinkies are exactly like PAP to think and support suing all baseless false accusations. I am the only one who is non hypocrite proven by my own action but now realised too late that I was ignorant and wrong to walk away from bully and should have reported kt latha to police and must sue then.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In other words very disgusting hypocrite sinkies are exactly like PAP to think and support suing all baseless false accusations. I am the only one who is non hypocrite proven by my own action but now realised too late that I was ignorant and wrong to walk away from bully and should have reported kt latha to police and must sue then.
In other words I was ignorant and made a mistake not to sue then. PAP or me or anyone else must not make the same unfortunate mistake again. We should all learn from mistakes isn’t it?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You never show your ccb Cantonese evil coward liar son of hooker face how I go to court?
My uncle asked if you never put your bawu bye on prosecutor table how he press charge to accuse ? KNN leemember you are the one that pressing charges KNN why should an accuse be present in court to be charged :rolleyes: KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle asked if you never put your bawu bye on prosecutor table how he press charge to accuse ? KNN leemember you are the one that pressing charges KNN why should an accuse be present in court to be charged :rolleyes: KNN
Don’t hide behind fake uncle you evil coward Malaysian Cantonese criminal bully liar son of hooker dare not show face I sue who in court for accusing me a virgin to be a hooker? And I said it many times what I said can withstand court medical and police scrutiny.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t hide behind fake uncle you evil coward Malaysian Cantonese criminal bully liar son of hooker dare not show face I sue who in court for accusing me a virgin to be a hooker? And I said it many times what I said can withstand court medical and police scrutiny.
KNN nobody state you didn't want to withstand court medical etc the thing is you need to spread your bawu bye first in order for the prosecutor to believe then he can press charges to someone? No ? KNN

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've forwarded to the authorities the usernames of those who have been defaming the good CEO and his virtuous wife. They both are doing their best to help all sinkies, and if samsters are too ungrateful to stand at their balcony and sing 'Home', then the least they could do is to refrain from making baseless accusations.
is ginfreely in the namelist?