• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Supposedly homeless lady seen sleeping on pavement every night!

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
1647342891125.png

https://shrtcô.de/XAyfsa

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I climb stairs as exercise all over Sinkapore at ungodly hours and I see people sleeping at the staircase at many tall blocks, especially those that are very new as less people will complain. They placed cardboards against the wall to mark their territories. Sometimes you just need to look a little harder to see how hard life is for many sinkies.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP thinks that she is camping outdoors as a recreational activity, that she loves it so much, she does it daily without fail.
How PAP, can invite me for your tea session? I think exactly like you, no?

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
poor thing, the void deck chairs and tables probably kena choped by other vagabonds
calling john tan the pap talk cock king

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This will be the new norm for many. It will only be a shock when we see a headless lady sleeping on the pavement.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe not homeless but the home is too warm to have a nice sleep. Can save electricity too. :thumbsup: