• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Supporting artifact that gansiokbin is a whore

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin ownself said that she don't feel safe bathing at her mother house even after covering all the windows.
This means her mother allow men to come in and peek at her toa cheebye

Supporting fact
If gansiokbin mother didn't allowed men to come in to peek at her toa cheebye she wouldn't feel unsafe bathing after covering all the window with plastics.

Conclusion
Gansiokbin is a whore, even her own mother also know

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
More artifact
IMG_20240722_221923.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or Unless gansiokbin mother house is a whore house that any stalkers can come and go as they like.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to pull it off and say simple.
@ginfreely is not simple at all
Becos I have supporting facts
Not simple becos after your said it you cannot explain and only can use swear and violent death as excuse :roflmao: :roflmao:
Nope it’s you CANTONESE THIEF SCAMMER SON OF PROSTITUTE twist what I said and said I say it and my mother let in men and these crap and you dare not swear means you are telling lies to twist my mother house to whore house Knnbccb

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope it’s you CANTONESE THIEF SCAMMER SON OF PROSTITUTE twist what I said and said I say it and my mother let in men and these crap and you dare not swear means you are telling lies to twist my mother house to whore house Knnbccb
You said you feel unsafe even after covering the window with plastics.
So the only reason for this is what I said you are a whore and mother know and let men come in.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to pull it off and say simple.
@ginfreely is not simple at all
Becos I have supporting facts
Everyone knows your facts are lies that you dare not swear for while everything I said of others I dare to swear for. That’s the difference between good humans and despicable Cantonese dog son of chicken Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone knows your facts are lies that you dare not swear for while everything I said of others I dare to swear for. That’s the difference between good humans and despicable Cantonese dog son of chicken Pui!
For example you @sbfuncle said you Cantonese dog thief scammer committed CBT and that’s a fact I can swear for Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I said, you cannot explain and will use swear as a excuse tool.
Everyone has a brain and eyes to see here :roflmao: :sneaky:
Everyone got conscience know you Cantonese Thief scammer criminal bully are serial liar spamming lies to harm me everything I said get twisted and that’s why you dare not swear for it. Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
More artifact

In sg it is not possible for a stalker to just walk into a hdb flat unless
1. The owner allows them to
2. Is a illegal whore house
3. Stalker trespass but that would have been a reported crime

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More artifact

In sg it is not possible for a stalker to just walk into a hdb flat unless
1. The owner allows them to
2. Is a illegal whore house
3. Stalker trespass but that would have been a reported crime
Everyone got conscience knows you Cantonese Thief scammer criminal bully SON OF PROSTITUTE are serial liar spamming lies to harm me everything I said get twisted and that’s why you dare not swear for it. Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau @Leongsam why are these threads full of evil filthy lies not merged while my truth threads are merged? Enough said
The facts still remain as you cannot explain why you feel unsafe despite covering all the windows with plastics. :sneaky:
It means this is not a defamation and thus my thread will not be removed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The facts still remain as you cannot explain why you feel unsafe despite covering all the windows with plastics. :sneaky:
It means this is not a defamation and thus my thread will not be removed.
Another Cantonese dog son of chicken that think you have 靠山got the right to abuse me song song gao jurong by spamming lies 无中生有I say got stalkers can twist until i am prostitute and my mother let men in do defamation crimes is Cantonese dog son of chicken right and pride. May you and your family women be reincarnated prostitutes and get gangraped. Pui!