• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Supergirl

LaoHongBiscuit

Stupidman
Loyal
gorgeous_taiwanese_supergirl_by_zsthegeeky_dhkgabl-414w-2x.jpg

LaoHongBiscuit

Stupidman
Loyal
Why you this CB kia change nicks like change underwear so many times, why no victory speech from my mentor ?

Why @JurongEast relinquished his old nick also no victory speech ha ?
change name not change account. it's fun. every month i get tired of my name. also, that stupid siaolang quite dumb sometimes. she takes a while to notice and keep tagging old name but my new name wouldn't receive. every month rinse and repeat

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
change name not change account. it's fun. every month i get tired of my name. also, that stupid siaolang quite dumb sometimes. she takes a while to notice and keep tagging old name but my new name wouldn't receive. every month rinse and repeat
I know it's fun. But why you never received a Victory Speech from her leh ? :inlove: