• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Super ugly and old sow Chua Mui Hoong totally cannot eat must throw away

Aaron carter

Alfrescian
Loyal
1725635768746.png

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
The dog also don't want to fuck her.
Cremate this old hag this instant, don't even bother to cut out her cheebye.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought cigs at interchange before me a female with mother,n the mother was carry a poodle,after my them to get my cigs,the stall lady ask if I afraid of dogs ,I told her some.dog keeper can spent on dogs but when to parents they Tey to scrimp n save on expenses on parents but to.dogs they very generous, lol,true fact story to dog lovers,knn

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I still remember her, this PCB lady. She once came to the old Sammyboy forum, made some derogatory postings about opposition supporters then used her backdoor authority to delete her thread completely.

I curse her to die a horrible death.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I still remember her, this PCB lady. She once came to the old Sammyboy forum, made some derogatory postings about opposition supporters then used her backdoor authority to delete her thread completely.

I curse her to die a horrible death.
She's hiding downunder, find her and cut off her nipples.