• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suicidal hong kong girl found cure in afghanistan, pakistan and middle east.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://amp.scmp.com/lifestyle/trav...teenager-who-found-her-freedom-through-travel

“It’s funny how afraid people are of other people, especially countries in the Middle East. The countries we are taught to be afraid of the most are where I’ve met the nicest people.”

“I rarely stay in hotels or hostel accommodation, because I either camp in the wild, stay with locals who invite me into their home, or couch surf.”

At 21, she rented a donkey and trekked with just the animal’s owner for 19 days through Afghanistan’s Wakhan Corridor, one of the remotest places on Earth – there’s no postal service, mobile signal or internet access – visiting nomadic communities along the way. That same year she cycled solo across Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and northern Pakistan.

“Barely knowing how to cycle, I spontaneously decided to buy a bicycle and cycle across Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan along the legendary Pamir Highway. That’s the second-highest ‘road’ in the world, tracing along part of the ancient Silk Road. Most of the road is unpaved, with many high passes to cross. The highest is at 4,655 metres (15,272 feet) above sea level. I stopped every three seconds to catch my breath,” she writes in her blog.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another libtard who will find out the hard way eventually. Your 四海一家 view of the world is just a delusional one not based on reality. Especially in certain parts of the world. :wink:

Reminds me of a couple who cycled in Tajikistan, and two Scandinavian girls who were on holiday in Morocco. Guess what happened to them? :cool:

merlin_142003383_a1dff4fd-44eb-4814-9dac-3cd32a6b5fec-jumbo.jpg
_104890564_moroccomurdercomp.jpg