• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sugar baby gives tour of 12,000 sqft house that was bought for her

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a cheap whore, compared to our hardworking virgin who used her holes and hands to buy her own condo.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least her cheebai can fetch $5m, never mind if it's in ringgit. How many millions can an average sinkie cheebai fetch? multiple free covid and mpox vaccines, plus CDC vouchers and a sack of rice.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of people got no fucking brain. After you buy that fucking house, you also need money to maintain it.

How long can her cheebai is used to maintain that house. If she is smart, after staying for a few months, and then sell away the stupid house and get the money. or she can rent it out if she knows how to maintain a property biz.

That is why, it is much better to earn money in a down to earth way by assessing all purchase with integrity in order to go through life smoothly.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, sugar bsbe means, house as gift , millions in cash as gift ,mthly allowance , n plus bills fully paid, even when the master pass away ,his will also allocate part of inheritance to sugar base, if sugar babe still with him,lol, why I know? Cos it happen to my uncle,lol,this is call a rich life , this sugar bsve damn lucky to find a gold mine

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of people got no fucking brain. After you buy that fucking house, you also need money to maintain it.

How long can her cheebai is used to maintain that house. If she is smart, after staying for a few months, and then sell away the stupid house and get the money. or she can rent it out if she knows how to maintain a property biz.

That is why, it is much better to earn money in a down to earth way by assessing all purchase with integrity in order to go through life smoothly.
Problem in KHell is they got so many new houses so it's difficult to sell used ones.
I think Bangkok also got same problem. Unless location is great. Or development well maintained.