• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sudden shift of votes of presidential election ..... late mail .......

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..... Ah Bock may just steal the crown jewel because of his middle of the road stance...... sandwiched by two extreme ..... Sir Toni too closed to PAP and the ....hotheaded Wonderful Say .... a tad too confrontational ..... and of of course the ..... politically inexperienced al lian .... no chance ......:eek:

roaringlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree....CB is get more and more popular at the last lap.
Looks like he is gaining votes from TT and TJS. (Ah Lian have no votes to steal anyways).

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot C.B is losing cos he said he doesnt want to question the government. Lets settle down and wait for 2morrow to know the Truth.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since George Yeo says vote the person with "Heart" then TJS has his support as his logo is a heart.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..... Ah Bock may just steal the crown jewel because of his middle of the road stance...... sandwiched by two extreme ..... Sir Toni too closed to PAP and the ....hotheaded Wonderful Say .... a tad too confrontational ..... and of of course the ..... politically inexperienced al lian .... no chance ......:eek:

no i want the confrontational one, i want the one who stir the curry in PAP, kick LKY and HC from their job investing nation wealth.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the 4 candidates had spoken . From what I see .....

To me, TKL and TT had lost it. :eek:

Hard fight between TJS and TCB ....... to the wire ...:biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll still root for JS..CB sounds imho burnt out, jaded, old and lack of energy for the long haul. JS is still young, energetic, focused, has personable demeanor, has never raised his voice or lost his cool..

TKL...I dont knw what to say!