• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suakoo AMDK : “Singaporeans are models”

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal

British tourist says Singaporeans all look like models, locals ask him to 'go to Yishun'

www.todayonline.com

A British tourist, who goes by the handle @dom.dom2141 on TikTok is currently on vacay in Singapore. And he’s paid us quite the compliment.

In a clip that has now garnered over 194K views, he gushed over how “Singaporeans are models”.

“What nobody told me before I came to Singapore was that this city is model central. I’m not even kidding. Everyone looks like a model here,” he said.

“Do you have a modelling agency for the whole country? That’s so cool” he mused.

His observation did not only apply to the cabin crew he saw on the flight here, but also regular “people on the streets”.

Instead of feeling honoured by his compliment, Singaporean netizens were left amused and puzzled by his remarks.

“Are we in the same Singapore?” read one popular comment, while another questioned if he was sober.
Others also urged him to “go to Yishun”, and “visit Jurong” — basically hang out in the heartlands — so he can make a more accurate observation.

Ultimately, it seems like @dom.dom2141 is just a huge fan of our country.

He has since shared other videos, including one of Gardens By The Bay, Marina Bay Sands, and the CBD skyline with the caption: “Singapore is so beautiful.”

In another TikTok posted yesterday (Jul 5), titled “British people need to visit Singapore right now”, he also said: “I cannot stress enough how much I love Singapore. If you’re considering Singapore, you need to visit. You won’t regret this. It’s mind-blowing.”

Man’s really out here working harder than the Singapore Tourism Board.