• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid Tiongs still buy Huawei phones, now buyer's remorse!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I typed wrongly. 14T, got Google Play.

Leica Lens, 512 GB, 12 GB RAM. IP68 waterproof. Dual SIM ... most importantly.

But it's still a Tiong brand phone, and depending on what happens in future, even Xiaomi might be reduced to using Unisoc chips that are several generations behind because Qualcomm, TSMC, Mediatek etc are restricted from exporting to Tiong companies. And no Google Play store. :cool:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
But it's still a Tiong brand phone, and depending on what happens in future, even Xiaomi might be reduced to using Unisoc chips that are several generations behind because Qualcomm, TSMC, Mediatek etc are restricted from exporting to Tiong companies. And no Google Play store. :cool:
There are work arounds for Google play store in hw phones. I still can youtube, Google map, Gmail using Huawei... But cannot Google pay so I cannot Revolut using my phone.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Isnt Apple also manufactured in China? Isnt IPhone also tiong phone? Can Apple manufacture their own phones elsewhere?

They are trying india, so next iphone could be an Indian phone.

I am not wumao or ccp spy. Just give fair perspective

Tim Cook already explained, Apple go China not because low cost, but because of Skill:

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isnt Apple also manufactured in China? Isnt IPhone also tiong phone? Can Apple manufacture their own phones elsewhere?

I am wumao or ccp spy. Just give fair perspective

Tim Cook already explained, Apple go China not because low cost, but because of Skill:

劉姐 also made in China.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am not wumao or ccp spy. Just give fair perspective

Outsourced manufacturing sweatshop vs Tiong brand. And Huawei is not just a phone company, but has ties to the PLA military as a contractor.

Learn the difference. :cool:

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Outsourced manufacturing sweatshop vs Tiong brand. And Huawei is not just a phone company, but has ties to the PLA military as a contractor.

Learn the difference. :cool:

So manufacturing is not engineering?

TSMC is a sweatshop?

Qualcomm has no links to military? Paul Jacobs the founder receive cdma tech from USA military, if you bother to read.

All sama sama.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with Huawei or china phones? They're good, reliable, cheap.

Have you just woken up from a coma? Unlike other Tiong phone brands, Huawei has been sanctioned and restricted for quite some time. The chip inside a Huawei phone is many generations behind, either a Unisoc or Kirin chip. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So manufacturing is not engineering?

TSMC is a sweatshop?

Qualcomm has no links to military? Paul Jacobs the founder receive cdma tech from USA military, if you bother to read.

All sama sama.....

LOL, Apple doesn't do enginering in shithole China, at least not the high-end stuff. All it does is assembly.

TSMC is Taiwan, nothing to do with China. Don't be pedantic. :cool:

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, Apple doesn't do enginering in shithole China, at least not the high-end stuff. All it does is assembly.

TSMC is Taiwan, nothing to do with China. Don't be pedantic. :cool:

Lol, u kidding me, the whole supply chain is in china. U disagreeing with Tim cook? Lol

If its so easy assembly only then go cheaper India! Go ! Why Apple still don't scram off to rapeland.