• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid NUS gal go to China for exchange programme

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid NUS gal went to Xi An University for exchange programme, not knowing what to expect and ended up complaining about ah tiongs in her blog.

So ah tiong found her blog and posted it in tianya forum for all ah tiongs to see. Luckily no pic of her was posted.

http://www6.tianya.cn/new/publicforum/content.asp?idWriter=7015203&Key=0&idArticle=172042&strItem=funinfo&flag=1&#Bottom

Quote :
I'm sick of the ppl here. I find them childish. The guys are always pushing each other around like kids. And they are always comparing handphones with each other. And their phones aren't even nice! Don't even noe what brand is that. I think it's got to do with the One Child Policy. They are the products of this policy.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote :
I was walking up a mountain slope in a famous TOURIST ATTRACTION. TOURIST ATTRACTION ok. When I smelled a urine smell. I looked around and GOD I saw piles of shit lying around in a corner. Immediately felt like puking coz they looked like human faeces. How can this happen in a tourist attraction? I didn't pay money to see this kinda shit (literally).

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear. But it seems like an old blog. Let us move on. No need to brood over such things. Anyway, there are many systematic things that need changing in China as well.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me k-po clicked ze link ...

ppl go 4 exchange program 2 learn, experience n appreciate ...

she went 2 comment, criticise, holier-than-thou n 1-up-u ...

u r a guest in a foreign country ... learn 2 show sum basic respect 2 ur host ...

she cant even find anyting nice 2 say abt her host country ...

simply put, she is juz 1 spoilt brat ... iz a shame ... it juz reflect upon urself ...

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's right of her to criticize ah tiongs, coz they are just fucking obnoxious people.

It's just stupid of her to consider going there in the first place. Really self-pwned.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lao, she small fuck. But I read the cheena reply, hahahahahaha, no fuck. Really country bumpkins boasting big big like the world cannot live without cheena. Wake up your fucking idea man! There is still India! If not, still have russia and Eastern Europe. Sexy babes must eat meat. Cheena girls are usually waterlogged. Kwan Kong also kar neng if he do battle with Estonia lady. Kwan Kong use weapon chop water cheena doll oni playing small league.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear. But it seems like an old blog. Let us move on. No need to brood over such things. Anyway, there are many systematic things that need changing in China as well.

You are RIGHT! Lets move on since your Master LKY dickhead cannot make it.
Its time for you to blow my dickhead.

You dont need "systematic" to blow my dickhead, just do it as you please.:biggrin: