• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Study to be lawyer and end up selling atas kopi. Good role model for Gen-Z?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She has a rival in the same hawker centre, probably another millennial fuckwit around her age.

26636515.JPG

They're probably targeting the PMETs working in that vicinity, and maybe a few tourists who wandered there from Chinatown or the Boat Quay area.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a niece who got into IP. Father and mother( Cousin) spend a lot of money to send her for tuition from Sec 1 to A Level. Got into a scholarship offered but i don't know scholarship of what kind. Might be the lowest grade or mid tier, confirmed not the kind of ATAS.

In the end, end up with a MHA as a regular civil servant.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine Sister Claire selling atas kopi at CBD hawker..... Her bombastic engrish will frighten away customers !

ChatGPT reply in her tone:
"Coffee, esteemed guest? I humbly inquire as to your preference for the flavor notes in your cup - would you prefer a bold and intense profile or a more subtle and nuanced taste to delight your senses?"

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine Sister Claire selling atas kopi at CBD hawker..... Her bombastic engrish will frighten away customers !

ChatGPT reply in her tone:
"Coffee, esteemed guest? I humbly inquire as to your preference for the flavor notes in your cup - would you prefer a bold and intense profile or a more subtle and nuanced taste to delight your senses?"
The Ah Pek and Ah Soh reply : Lu Kong Simi Lanjiao. I want kopi-O jit puay and Teh-O jit puay.:biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a friend who studied law at University College London, graduated with a second upper, did the Bar exams and became a Barrister. But after two years of practice, he set up an air-con servicing company. He is doing very well now as the shit jobs are all done by his staff who are mostly AMDKs.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has a rival in the same hawker centre, probably another millennial fuckwit around her age.

26636515.JPG

They're probably targeting the PMETs working in that vicinity, and maybe a few tourists who wandered there from Chinatown or the Boat Quay area.

Then they should be selling tek tarik and not Americano. PMETs are CECAs.

Last edited:

ftan42

Alfrescian
Loyal
at such a high inflation period, consider selling some cheaper alternatives kopi rather at a premium and wasting tax taxpayer resources by taking up the student place

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@JohnTan oso studied translation n interpretation n n up selling char kway teow dat selectifly cums wif sextra eggs ...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@JohnTan oso studied translation n interpretation n n up selling char kway teow dat selectifly cums wif sextra eggs ...

Thanks to my good translation and interpretation skills, I tend to receive extra eggs when I buy char kway teow.