• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Study of high stomach cancer northwest Iran proves that Turks invaders left only weak patrilineal genetic trace despite Turkish language imposition

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_1847.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Abstract​

Background:​

The main goal of this study was to conduct a comparative population genetic study of Turkish speaking Iranian Azeries as being the biggest ethno-linguistic community, based on the polymorph markers on Y chromosome.

Methods:​

One hundred Turkish-speaking Azeri males from north-west Iran (Tabriz, 2008–2009) were selected based on living 3 generations paternally in the same region and not having any relationship with each other. Samples were collected by mouth swabs, DNA extracted and multiplex PCR done, then 12 Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs) and 6 Microsatellites (MS) were sequenced. Obtained data were statistically analyzed by Arlequin software.

Results:​

SNPs and Microsatellites typing were compared with neighboring Turkish-speaking populations (from Turkey and Azerbaijan) and Turkmens representing a possible source group who imposed the Turkish language during 11–15th centuries AD. Azeris demonstrated high level of gene diversity compatible with patterns registered in the neighboring Turkish-speaking populations, whereas the Turkmens displayed significantly lower level of genetic variation. This rate of genetic affiliation depends primarily on the geographic proximity.

Conclusion:​

The imposition of Turkish language to this region was realized predominantly by the process of elite dominance, i.e. by the limited number of invaders who left only weak patrilineal genetic trace in modern populations of the region.

Keywords:
Iranian Azersi, Y chromosome diversity, Microsatellites, SNPs, Iran

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Turkmens representing a possible source group who imposed the Turkish language during 11–15th centuries AD.
@eatshitndie people 500 years invasion and even language also Kena replaced to Turkish also left hardly any trace in the population genes. What’s 50 years for Taiwan? Looks like although I am a very late starter in understanding humans but I do understand humans better than you now. Heaven sent me this study. It’s a sign from heaven indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The imposition of Turkish language to this region was realized predominantly by the process of elite dominance, i.e. by the limited number of invaders who left only weak patrilineal genetic trace in modern populations of the region.
Key is elite dominance just like Japanese that set up regime in Taiwan they considered themselves elite where got want to marry and have babies with Taiwanese? Taiwan can do a genetic study just like Iran did. The results will be the same as north west Iran.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@eatshitndie people 500 years invasion and even language also Kena replaced to Turkish also left hardly any trace in the population genes. What’s 50 years for Taiwan? Looks like although I am a very late starter in understanding humans but I do understand humans better than you now. Heaven sent me this study. It’s a sign from heaven indeed.
With my good understanding of humans now, sinkies and mudlanders and others like @k1976 @nabeifuckpap etc that repay kindness with evil are not worth helping and can go to hell. Pui!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the most pervasive dominance of an ethnicity and its y-chromosome prevalence in conquered populations is in central asia, when mongols raped and replaced entire swaths of ethnicities and races during the mongol empire. basically, anybody then with a hymen broken or not got fucked.
1723519310437.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the most pervasive dominance of an ethnicity and its y-chromosome prevalence in conquered populations is in central asia, when mongols raped and replaced entire swaths of ethnicities and races during the mongol empire. basically, anybody then with a hymen broken or not got fucked.
View attachment 204167
That makes sense because according to this person Kurds - that are said to be genetically similar to Azeris - have Mongol genes and Kurds, Azeris and Mongolians all same have high stomach cancer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That makes sense because according to this person Kurds - that are said to be genetically similar to Azeris - have Mongol genes and Kurds, Azeris and Mongolians all same have high stomach cancer.
And Azeris and Mongolians are both similarly high in cardia or upper part of stomach cancer whereas Japanese etc are high in non cardia or lower part of stomach cancer.