• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Students Caught Forepraying in Bus!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 27 May, 2009 12:32
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Student couple exchange kisses and hugs on bus at dawn

Two students from Si Ling Secondary School were seen hugging and kissing each other aboard a bus this morning (May 27).

A STOMPer, who was travelling on the same bus, says:

"I saw these two students hugging and kissing each other, while travelling on bus service number 903 this morning.

"It was around 6.40am. I could see what they were doing clearly as I was sitting behind them.

"They were from Si Ling Secondary School which is in the Marsiling area. They must have been going to school.

"They looked like upper secondary students.

"I feel that they shouldn't behave this way, while in their uniforms.

"They should behave like students and respect their school."

Similar stories:
JC students kiss 'n' hug on "love train"

Students hug and have long passionate kiss - in school

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 02 Nov, 2006 13:50
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>JC students kiss 'n' hug on "love train"

Christine Ng, a student, was on her way home Oct 26 when she witnessed a couple from a "reputable junior college" behaving intimately.

She observed: "They had their hands around each other and they were kissing each other like nobody else's business. They were totally oblivious to the attention they were attracting from the public, who were obviously uncomfortable with what was presented before them."

According to Christine, the couple continued their public display of affection for a "good 20 minutes or longer". She alighted from the train before the couple did.

Christine added: "What was disturbing was, there was a little toddler who kept looking in the direction of the couple. What he saw corrupted his young, pure and innocent mind. What values would this toddler grow up with?"

"As a student myself, I am wondering what is happening to the people of my generation nowadays. If our moral values, the very traditions that we were brought up with, are eroding at such a fast pace, I cannot imagine the set of values the next generation would be brought up with."

1102_ss_pda1.jpg

1102_ss_pda2.jpg

1102_ss_pda3.jpg

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
There parents hail from the 1960s, the worst bunch of peasants on this island, this is expected of their spawns.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There parents hail from the 1960s, the worst bunch of peasants on this island, this is expected of their spawns.

No, the parents from the 60's still have the leftover effect of the British education, where they still have good moral standard, etc.. these are from the 80's, the 'papa' of all the 'ah bengs & ah lians'...when "TANCHO man' was in charge...

The parents who speak..."kan ma de".."wah lau eh"..." you got bring".."don't play, play"...

Thank the "TANCHO man"...:rolleyes:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They do it on purpose, exhibitionists, they like peoples to watch their actions.

I'm looking forward to the first posting of schoolgirl gave schoolboy a public BJ on crowded MRT at 7 am. :biggrin:

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If their parents are from the 60s then they gave bith to these monkies when there were in their late 30s to 40s whereas if their parent were from the 80s they fuck damn earily like in their teen my conclusion is their parents were from the 70s where they follow the motto make love not war.

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a lack of proper education inschool and homes,, to tell this kids what is appropriate behavior in public, what is social graciousness, what is decency ,,what is self respect and esteem...

Does our school teach all these anymore?????????
Or parents too stressed to cope with the ever increasing cst of living that they neglect their kids ao badly

this is a social problem for all politicials..educators..parents to reflect!!!!!!!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best is not to teach any sex educations in schools.

all those "sexual talks" will also made the teenagers more curious and hornier.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what the fuck is "forepraying"?

tickle the nipple and caress the clitoris while praying? that's called praying not to get preggie.