• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Strangled His Stepdaughter - Guilty Or Not?

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
ongpangsiew.jpg

He claimed today in the High Court that when he placed his hands around her neck and squeezed, he did not intend to kill his 15-year old stepdaughter.

This is the claim of 46-year old bus driver, Ong Pang Siew. He says that the strangling death was not deliberate or intentional and he did not know how much force he had applied.

The tragic incident occurred on October 20th last year at Ong's ex-wife's (39-year old, Xiu Yanhong) apartment at Marsiling Drive.

Today marked the fifth day of Ong's murder trial, and he was cross-examined by Deputy Public Prosecutor Amarjit Singh.

The victim was Pan Hui, was the daughter of Madam Xiu from her first marriage in China. Ong and Xiu were married in 2002 and divorced last year. Together they have a son, who is now aged five.

Ong stated that he does not know why he was so agitated nor why he constricted her neck. "At that time, she also raised her voice and told me not to disturb her. I was angry with my ex-wife and a little angry with her as well".

[CONTINUE READING ABOUT THE TRAGEDY AND TRIAL]