• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Straits Times is not smart to tell lies. Do you think this guy has $40k in his saving account ?

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
看得出他是有40千的人吗?

After 4 ‘lung washes’ and $40k spent, ex-vaper reclaims his health​

wgt-juvape-130724.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must demonize vaping. :sneaky:

Is hookah smoking related? Might need to go to Malaysia to find a place where you can smoke one. :cool:

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Straits Times 讲骗话不打草搞,一个连香烟都买不起的男人,他的银行户口里会有$40千?

SINGAPORE – Renovation site supervisor Muhammad Dandiar Rosli thought he would be saving $200 a month when he switched from smoking cigarettes to vaping

It was during the Covid-19 period and I did not have the cash to buy cigarettes, so I started vaping because it’s a cheaper alternative,” said the now 37-year-old.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Straits Times 讲骗话不打草搞,一个连香烟都买不起的男人,他的银行户口你会有$40千?

SINGAPORE – Renovation site supervisor Muhammad Dandiar Rosli thought he would be saving $200 a month when he switched from smoking cigarettes to vaping

It was during the Covid-19 period and I did not have the cash to buy cigarettes, so I started vaping because it’s a cheaper alternative,” said the now 37-year-old.

Wow, started vaping only a couple of years ago and he needed four lung washings because of it. Was he smoking crappy Tiong-made toxic vape? Was he a super hardcore vaper, doing it as frequently as a horny teen wanking throughout the day?

So many questions! :rolleyes:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
看得出他是有40千的人吗?

After 4 ‘lung washes’ and $40k spent, ex-vaper reclaims his health​

wgt-juvape-130724.jpg

Already mentioned it was paid using MediSave:
" This was an expensive lesson, as the four lung procedures cost him $40,000.
“It was paid using both our MediSave but, still, it was a big wake-up call,” he said. "

1720918178478.png