• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"stop speaking in chinese, everyone speaks english outside working world"

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i still remember donkey of years ago, my primary school teacher and principal keep telling me this lie.

"English is what everyone used in the professional world,nobody speaks in chinese,"

(i realise most of them cannot understand chinese)scaring the shit hell of the majority of the chinese speaking kids.

I still remember the time when we were caught chit chatting in chinese....we would be bloody fined. fucking communist pap mindset.

but now when i am out in the working world for many years, i realise everywhere i turn people speaks in hokkien and chinese. things got even worse with the high influx of the prc in recent years.

english was only used for the first 10 minutes when everyone do not know the one another well enough. once the ice is break, everyone starts talking in their own mother tongue.

i wonder if those idiot stands a chance in surviving in the real world outside their comfort zone of teaching. it will be real funny to see those idiots who scare the shit hell of me, how they fare in the real world.