• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STOMPERS In S'pore Are REAL IDIOTS. They Have NO Or Very Little Brains

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
The kind of things they complain about is really "bo liao".

BUT, are the STOMPERS really S'poreans or FTs and PRs complaining "bo liao" issues to make S'poreans look like idiots?

I propose that STOMP be stopped and banned! Anyone here second that?

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgbfr1" width="1%">
</td><td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr class="msghead"> <td class="msgF" align="right" width="1%" nowrap="nowrap">From: </td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">ST0MPER <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" width="30%" nowrap="nowrap">3:33 pm </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" width="1%" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">ALL <nobr></nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (1 of 1) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">32972.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt"> Lady cabby with Burberry tee, Louis Vuitton shades and diamond rings. Fake or real stuff?

STOMPer Look-See saw this lady taxi driver sporting several branded items, including a Burberry T-shirt and a pair of Louis Vuitton sunglasses, and wondered if those items were genuine.

She said:

"My kids were in the car and caught sight of this NTUC lady driver who was driving next to us.

"We stared and startled at her, she just refused to look back.

"Goodness...wearing black and brown Burberry T-shirt, big Louis Vuitton sunglasses and diamond rings on her fingers.

"She must be overpaid as a driver, otherwise why would she get a taxi driver licence, when she can afford all the luxury, my kids asked.

"We usually would give tips when we take a taxi.

"In this case, I don't see the necessity to give.

"No wonder, we are ranked like Swiss standards, even taxi drivers are so wealthy.

"My kids said, 'Mum, I want to be a taxi driver when I grow up.'

"I said 'Chey!' then we drove off, leaving that wealthy lady driver behind, while doubting whether those branded items were imitation or real.

"If they were imitations, Comfort Cab drivers sets a bad example to visiting tourists, supporting counterfeit products.

"Comfort Delgro should look into such issues."

</td></tr> <tr><td> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fully agree with u... but dun ban stomp site lah... stomper nv fail to gib me a gd laugh aft a hard day work... most of them realli whacko beyond imagination... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

BUT, are the STOMPERS really S'poreans or FTs and PRs complaining "bo liao" issues to make S'poreans look like idiots?

I think STOMP is well on its way to being written off by netizens

We should contribute more bo liao stories to finish them off

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

<

SInkies are already an idiot, they dun need to work hard to look like one.

Last edited:

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck...taxi driver cannot wear branded stuffs? should they wear shorts and singlet instead? before comfort delgro look into such issues...traffic police should look into why she was using a camera while driving...

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stomper Look-See... on 2nd 6 @ ur pict... ur car window is so fucking dirty and it seriously compromise ur ability to see wat happening outside... u wun b able to spot n react to unexpected car/predestrian on time... rov shd seriously track who the fark is dis stomper and guntong her license for life? :biggrin::biggrin::p

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stompers are as bo liao as the following:

- watching paint dry
- watching Arse-League
- watch re-runs of Phua Chu Kang
- go Hong Lim Park

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fully agree with u... but dun ban stomp site lah... stomper nv fail to gib me a gd laugh aft a hard day work... most of them realli whacko beyond imagination... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It is obvious these are FTs or PAP IBs. Real sinkie pesants are too busy working like slaves. Where got time to talk about such boh liao things?