• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stomper: SingTel CHEAT Our $!

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Facebook group on Mio woes set up because Singtel helpdesk useless

getMediumSizePhoto.do

STOMPer Kohdidi started this Facebook group to share problems with poor broadband connections on the Mio modem. The number of members has grown since the STOMPer started the group.

"Many of my friends and I experienced bad connection with the Singnet broadband ever since they changed the modem to the new Mio modem.

"I called in once to have my problem solved but apparently the customer service officer has little to offer, other than insisting that there is no problem as if I have too much time to spare but to call in and create trouble.

"The problem with the connection is on/off and is especially bad for wireless network. With that in mind, I started a group on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=213506880122&ref=share

"The number of members has grown since then, with people coming forth to share their sentiments of the problems they face with the modem.

"I hope Stomp can help voice out the dismay of people having problems with the Mio modem which costs us quite a large sum every month in the hope for high speed internet connection."

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Starhub is also same. I guess the broadband are being shared by more and more users. Dun even enjoy the speed used to like yesteryear. :rolleyes:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat wireless@sg oso same-same ...

downloading halfway can get terminated 1 ... :mad: