• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STOMPer pwns fake monk

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - STOMPer pwns fake monk</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">Tuez les Tous (kTuLu5) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Apr-6 2:33 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 9) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>10903.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>I chased away "fake" beggar monk at Kovan mall

A STOMPer apparently chased away a fake monk begging for money at Heartland Mall in Kovan, causing him to run off in a taxi.

Said the STOMPer:

"I saw this fake monk at Kovan's Heartland Mall at 11.10am today (April 6) after meeting my client nearby.

"I decided to follow him, as he walked into a nearby hawker centre, asking for donations.

"Soon he noticed that I was following him, so he walked pretty fast to another coffeeshop a few blocks away to ask for donations.

"I followed him and he walked back to Heartland Mall's bus stop.

"I was holding my hp, videoing him asking for donations when he turned around and said in Chinese 'I am telling you, don't take my pictures liao'.

"He sounded like he was from China.

"He then walked towards the taxi stand and boarded a taxi.

"He seemed to know the place well to take short cuts, to the taxi stand, and so on.

"Take their pics of any people collecting donation -- if they are fake, they will usually run.

"Some might fight back, but in a monk's robe, I bet they don't dare."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1-3.jpg

Let me warn you! Stop chasing away my foreign talents or I'll extend your ICT! *hee*hee*

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't donate any money/single cent to monk. Monk are only allow to beg for food not money that is the rules in monk. Like real monk in Myanmar, Thai and China. Next time donate vegetable pau to them.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - STOMPer pwns fake monk</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">Tuez les Tous (kTuLu5) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Apr-6 2:33 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 9) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>10903.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>I chased away "fake" beggar monk at Kovan mall

A STOMPer apparently "Some might fight back, but in a monk's robe, I bet they don't dare."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

but these are not monks .so..they sure whack you ....:wink:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
just to see whether there are burnt marks on their heads. if they are 6 holes or 9 holes marks, (look like a dice) they are less likely to be fake. those with no marks are fake.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just to see whether there are burnt marks on their heads. if they are 6 holes or 9 holes marks, (look like a dice) they are less likely to be fake. those with no marks are fake.

This one even got hair, see the pic carefully.