• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Still not convinced Joseph Ong is Behind Temasek Review?

WayangPartyClub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joseph Ong has attempted to distance himself from Temasek Review ever since the New Paper revelation that he is involved. He has since stated that he has nothing to do with Temasek Review.

Well if that is so, then why does the Temasek Review Facebook account list his education affiliations to NUS and Raffles Junior College?? We all know that Joseph studied medicine from NUS and attended RJC.

Still not convinced?

trfacebookfromrjc.jpg

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Healthway Medical Clinic
Blk 118 Rivervale Drive #02-17
Rivervale Plaza (next to Kangkar LRT station) S(540118)
Tel : 6881 2689 / Fax : 6881 2686

i heard that someone claimed stake out at clinic to take photo but ah ong not around!

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure? I just visited him yesterday to get MC leh.

Healthway Medical Clinic
Blk 118 Rivervale Drive #02-17
Rivervale Plaza (next to Kangkar LRT station) S(540118)
Tel : 6881 2689 / Fax : 6881 2686

i heard that someone claimed stake out at clinic to take photo but ah ong not around!