• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stefanie Sun secretly married last month

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
20110412.205912_apr1211_stefaniesun.jpg

SINGAPORE - Popular Chinese singer Stefanie Sun is said to have gotten secretly married at the end of last month.

A Shin Min Daily reporter discovered a marriage application while surfing the Registry of Marriages website, which showed that Sun, 32, had registered her union with boyfriend of 5 years, Nadim Van Der Ros, on 31 March 2011.

The ROM search showed details of Mr Van Der Ros' birthdate, as well as Sun's dialect name, Sng Ee Tze.

In past interviews, Sun had indicated that she would get married when she had the time, without providing any specifics.

The couple were wedded in low-key ceremony last month, when Sun came back to Singapore for a publicity tour.

Sun had been in a relationship with her boyfriend since 2006. He also moved from Hong Kong to Singapore in order to be with her. He is originally from Holland.

Sun has also been seen in public with Van Der Ros at the Ironman triathlon until last year, showing him support. He was a participant in the athletic competition.

In an episode of "Here comes Kangxi", a popular Taiwanese talk show hosted by Dee Hsu, Sun had once said that she would not get married in a hurry without getting to know her would-be partner first.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is so sad. Married a half fuck ang mo who looks like an Asian. Looks ugly too. It shows that celebrities are in every way as fucked up as peasants.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dec 2009

Singer Stefanie Sun to 'Start Thinking About Marriage' in 2011

"I will start thinking about marriage around two years from now. I don't think married life will be very much different from my current lifestyle," she told reporters.

When asked if Mr Right is her current boyfriend Dutchman Nadim Van Der Ros (dubbed "moustache man" by the media), Sun, 31, candidly replied "Our relationship is okay, but it is too early to tell if he is Mr Right.

"It is not that I don't love him. It is just that the future is impossible to predict. I am just happy with what I have now".

Sun also expressed relief that her fans were supportive of her marriage plans as she was worried they could not accept it. Ironically, it was her fans that urged her to get settle down soon through their messages on her website, while her parents were just concerned about her health, never once quizzing her about her love life.

Despite announcing her marriage plans after passing the big 3-0 and being labelled a "middle-aged woman", Sun says she remains unperturbed.

"I feel so relaxed after hitting 30. I gave myself a lot of pressure in my 20s and worried incessantly about life and my career. Now I feel my life has become a lot more stable," she said.

Sun burst onto the music scene in June 2000 with her self-titled album "YanZi" selling more than 300,000 copies in Taiwan. She went on to release nine albums that have sold extremely well across Asia and won numerous accolades for her music. Sun also sang the theme song for the recent Chinese feature film "Mu Lan".

(Source: Channelnewsasia )

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is so sad. Married a half fuck ang mo who looks like an Asian. Looks ugly too. It shows that celebrities are in every way as fucked up as peasants.

He like Changi Airport so much, for it is an award winning airport, he married Terminal 4.:biggrin:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is not the definition of handsome, and he looked Malay, and with his name Nadim in the mix, that more or less confirms it.

He looks like an old clubber too hahaha.

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes..the ST reported that her husband Nadim is a native Indonesian who have been brought up by a Dutch family. He should be a Christian not a Muslim though...

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes..the ST reported that her husband Nadim is a native Indonesian who have been brought up by a Dutch family. He should be a Christian not a Muslim though...
why not?
the dutch family could have switched their religion and he has the freedom to choose his religion.
he could be ang mo+m&d+pinoy.:eek:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why not?
the dutch family could have switched their religion and he has the freedom to choose his religion.
he could be ang mo+m&d+pinoy.:eek:

hi there

1. bro, you are indeed creative leh!
2. honest, this guy in-question could be one of those dark-skinned indon kid adopted by dutch couple.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
dutch indon idiot. if he was smart he would convince her to move to holland with him. but i'm guessing he loves her money too much.