• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stall owner spared death penalty for killing China mistress

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
20110412.211229_amkparlour430x280a.jpg

SINGAPORE - Eu Lim Hoklai, sentenced to death for the murder of his China lover in 2009, had the murder charge reduced by the Court of Appeal today.

Eu was convicted of killing massage parlour owner Yu Hongjin by the High Court in 2009 and sentenced to death.

Justice V. K. Rajah delivered the decision of the three-judge court following the 57-year-old seafood stall owner's appeal against his conviction last September.

He said that the prosecution's case was not sufficiently clearcut, with too many loopholes in its case. Hence, it was "unsafe" to conclude that Madam Yu's death was a case of cold-blooded murder. Rather, it appeared to have been a death caused in the heat of the moment.

The Court of Appeal convicted Eu of a lesser charge of culpable homicide. This charge carries up to 10 years' jail or life imprisonment.

What happened

On Father's Day on June 18, 2006, Eu had gone to meet Madam Yu, but their relationship appeared to have gone sour by then. The meeting at Madam Yu's massage parlour turned violent and she died from strangulation and two stab wounds. Eu suffered wounds that damaged no major organs.

The prosecution's case was that Eu had strangled Madam Yu, a 29-year-old China national, after she was stabbed twice and helpless.

But, Eu said Madam Yu stabbed him first and he retaliated.

Police turned up at the Feng Ye Beauty & Health Center at Block 416 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 at 11.15am after receiving a call from Eu's daughter.

Eu had called his daughter as he lay bleeding on the floor of a cubicle in the massage parlour.

On a massage bed in the room, face up, was Madam Yu, dead with stab wounds on her. She held a 30cm knife in her hand.

Ambulance officers turned up 15 minutes and sent Eu to Tan Tock Seng Hospital, where he was placed in intensive care.

By the day's end, however, conscious and in a stable condition, he had been placed under arrest on suspicion of murder.

Judges' verdict

In delivering the Court of Appeal's verdict, Justice Rajah said it was likely that a struggle took place in the massage parlour although it was not clear who struck the first blow. The benefit of the doubt has to be given to the accused in such "difficult" cases, he said.

Shin Min Daily News reported that Eu, also known as Ah Wang, looked teary after he heard the judges' verdict. He then thanked his lawyers and waved to his family.

Elderly mother cried for him

When Eu's mother, two elder sisters, a younger brother, his three daughters and 10 close friends knew that he had escaped the gallows, they cried in relief.

Eu's 86-year-old mother was so worried about her son's fate the night before that she cried the whole night. She told Shin Min: "My son is very filial. When he got into trouble, I could not eat or sleep and cried so much."

She was so happy after she heard the court's verdict that she said "gong xi fa cai" to the reporters, wishing them happiness and prosperity.

Wife forgives him

Eu's wife has already forgiven him, said the couple's friends.

According to Shin Min Daily News, Eu's family has been steadfast in their support for the man, appearing in court everyday during his trial. The group included the wife he had betrayed with his China lover.

The couple's friends told Shin Min that Mrs Eu had already decided not to pursue the matter of his unfaithfulness and is waiting to start life afresh with Eu after his jail sentence.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>The Court of Appeal convicted Eu of a lesser charge of culpable homicide. This charge carries up to 10 years' jail or life imprisonment.<<

Maybe judge thinks ah tiong life is worth only 10 years of imprisonment. Heck....he might be right after all.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be lulled into complacency. The elections are just around the corner and that is why they are very wary of adverse reactions from SGreans. Commit crimes against FTs now at your own peril because no mercy will be shown after the elections.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a price to pay for everything. She paid it with her life for screwing with other's family. She would probably be screwing up more sinkie families if she is still alive now.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is a great chance to reduce the Sinkie population by 1

You can jump MRT track tonight and it will be reduced by 1. Also, this forum will be less by one piece of shit. Please don't jump during peak hour though.

Your OA sex friend will also be ovejoyed!!

:biggrin:

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You can jump MRT track tonight and it will be reduced by 1. Also, this forum will be less by one piece of shit. Please don't jump during peak hour though.

Your OA sex friend will also be ovejoyed!!

:biggrin:

You are asking to be mass zapped is it? I can / have mass zapped your sex forum nick before. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are asking to be mass zapped is it? I can / have mass zapped your sex forum nick before. :biggrin:

My mistake, apologies. Sorry.

Is not " Your OA sex friend will also be ovejoyed!!"

it should be "Your OA sex friend will also be overjoyed!!

:rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nah.. Over there i am already dealing with powderful enemies.. :eek::biggrin:

For the benefit of you having the cool Dath Vader nick, tell me who are the chumps and I zap a few for you. I think my power there very high woh and I can give them jialat jilat!! I got no clones though!

PM me. Not kidding!

:smile:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For the benefit of you having the cool Dath Vader nick, tell me who are the chumps and I zap a few for you. I think my power there very high woh and I can give them jialat jilat!! I got no clones though!

PM me. Not kidding!

No it's a numbers game. You need numbers to win. Anyway my clones there are power 7 this year. :eek::o

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No it's a numbers game. You need numbers to win. Anyway my clones there are power 7 this year. :eek::o

OK up to you. PM me if you need me to add up to the numbers. I already promised you....

(By the way, that does not imply that I am your ally in this forum!)

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OK up to you. PM me if you need me to add up to the numbers. I already promised you....
(By the way, that does not imply that I am your ally in this forum!)

Don't get involved ok. I expect old bird like you to know. There you are dealing with assholes who can have several hundreds accounts. That is the challenge. :eek:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't get involved ok. I expect old bird like you to know. There you are dealing with assholes who can have several hundreds accounts. That is the challenge. :eek:

There you go again!! "Expect" old bird to know? What a word to use, "Expect"!!

Btw, anybody can create thousand of clones. If we all have the luxury of time...

Ok happy cloning and zapping. Me got to start working!